Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: EXTREME interest in lasers. Anyone in Los Angeles want to show me the world?

Fuck...

Well, at least you've got a good excuse Rick! Good luck on the house. I'll give you a pass on this one, but I better see your ass at SELEM in August!

Adam

SELEM dates are blocked on the calendar! I'm looking forward to bringing it this year Maybe I'll start a teaser thread so as not to completely threadjack Anthony here.

That would be cool! Please do!

Adam

You are on the west coast book a ticket for Portland this weekend NWLEM will have plenty of coherent light... Just sayin' Hite I hope it has a good garage because it might be full of laserscopes come June as I am leaving Texas...

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    ...book a ticket for Portland this weekend NWLEM..
    I tried.. said he was 'too busy w/ school', etc... I will properly indoctrinate him with SELEM-fever..

Hite... hope...good garage because it might be full of laserscopes..
    I'm gonna be chatting with Sir 'BB' relative to those, and see if we can 'turn that Green-frown upside down'.. May have some conversion-ops later in the year.. We'll see..

..Back to the XTREME channel..

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Jeff was planning a trip to Texas to pick those up for Brad. Last I heard, he was planning the trip for mid-February. I haven't seen him on PL lately though, as he's been busy with a contracting job and hasn't had much time for anything else.

Adam

You are on the west coast book a ticket for Portland this weekend NWLEM will have plenty of coherent light... Just sayin' Hite I hope it has a good garage because it might be full of laserscopes come June as I am leaving Texas...

Adam
    Adam, I'll definitely invite you over. It's got all the everything I need/want. I'm truly blessed to have found it. Closing in 28 days. Plenty of room for photon emitters big and small (and scary).

-rick