Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Caribb-LEM Mark II: March 7th-17th 2015 - details here!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    ...and not being in the US should make for some interesting pictures..
    ..We bet!!

..OK, so, once you find your Señorita model-candidate, here's all ya have to say:

'Hola, Bonita, Mi nombre es Brad. Sos la mujer Latina mas linda que ha visto en mi vida, y si queres ser una modela muy famosa por el internet, te invito a mi pequeño 'estudio del laser', el cuarto numero (insert Room #___ ) y te tomaré unos fotos, con rayos de laser.. Y te vas a quedar muy, pero muy Hermosa en la luz. (solo hay quitar la camisita y el malo sosten socado, un ratito..) (..Then show her this pic as the example..) ..Que le paresce - fantastico, no?!'

..Pretty-sure you won't get slapped.

j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

That's very cool, thanks for sharing the pics, Brad! I wish I could be down there with you guys.

Where's the Charlie Brown shirt?

DZ:

I'll be wearing the Charlie Brown shirt for the show on Wednesday night. For the beach party, I decided to go with The Dark Side of the Moon.

The beach party show looked great! People kept coming up to us and telling us how awesome it was. (They don't get things like this very often on the island!) Wednesday's show should be even better, since it will be indoors where we can control the light level and the fog. Plus there's no fear of rain ruining everything. (The storm that blew in at 3 AM on Sunday was a no-shit storm. We tore everything down in 20 minutes, which was damn good, because an hour later the bottom fell out and the DJ's stuff got soaked.)

Wish you guys could be here with us. The diving has been SPECTACULAR so far. Went to the north side of the island on Sunday for the first time, and dove a reef called "CJ's Dropoff". All I can say is - remember the movie "The Abyss"? Yeah, it went down that deep. Well, not really. But at least 2500-3000 feet. We didn't go all the way (obviously), but it was cool to stare down into nothing. The wall we followed was absolutely teeming with life. Then we puttered around in the shallower section for a while, before heading back around to the south side of the island for another dive closer to the resort. I think Daniel Briggs is on the north side of the island again today... (I didn't go with the boat today - I was in the pool working on my rescue diver skill check-outs while Brad, Jonathan, and Hank were getting their first taste of SCUBA on the other side of the pool.)

Had a great meal at Driftwood last night (Lime & Tequilla Chicken Kabobs!) Tonight we're going back to the Fu King Wok. (Did that on Friday and it was fucking amazing. For a tiny island, they sure do have some great food...

Gotta run - the dive boat just pulled in so I'm going to check on Daniel and see if he's ready for lunch...

Adam

PS: Jon, some of the divemasters here would look INCREDIBLE if they posed for a laser shot like you posted. However, 1) I'm married, so I don't dare get involved in that, and 2) I'd probably fuck up the spanish pronunciation so badly that I'd get slapped anyway! (Then again, the divemasters all speak english.) One of the divemasters has a tattoo on her left ass cheek that is the official "100% certified Brittish Beef" logo. Hilarious!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ditto what Adam has said - dive masters included however, although I'm not married... we still have that little issue of being old enough to be their fathers. Hanging around with chicks in bikini's sure beats being at work though.

Hank, Jonathan and I all started our controlled diving today in the pool and went through a lot of the basics. It's a lot to absorb and I will admit to having one brief panic moment and raced for the surface early on. I don't seem to descend quite as well as the others but, I also don't weigh that much and was a little lopsided with an extra weight on one side. Real deal tomorrow morning but now that the initial stress is out of the way and, I managed to not lose my contact lenses, it should get easier and more fun once we're in real water and a lot more to see.

Food in general is amazing for what this place is. I NEVER eat anywhere near as much as we have here so, that should help with the descending issue before the week is done! There is a disparaging lack of desserts though which isn't good when you have a bit of a sweet tooth.

It's all going to be over way too fast I'm afraid. Here it is Monday night already....

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    However, 1) I'm married, so...
    ..so, that's why I suggested 'Hola, Mi nombre is Brad...' not usted..

2) I'd probably ..so badly that I'd get slapped anyway!
    ..That's what Index-cards are for, Buddy..

One of the divemasters has a tattoo on her left ..
    Pix or it didn't happen..

It's all going to be over way too fast
    Million-dollar T-Shirt Phrase...

..Looking forward to the Dive-pix.. Been way, way-too long..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Quote Originally Posted by dsli_jon View Post

Pix or it didn't happen..
    I asked.... She agreed. AND replied that she'll wear her Brazilian bikini tomorrow. Buffo already got her to pose in the dive shop tonight but, I'll use the proper DSLR tomorrow for that nice "high res" result. The story behind that particular tat can be saved for a later post though. (A 3 day alcohol stupor was involved.)

In the interim... a couple pics from last nights show.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP9286.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	280.5 KB 
ID:	46579

Name:	IMGP9299.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	273.2 KB 
ID:	46580

Name:	IMGP9272.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	207.8 KB 
ID:	46581

Name:	IMGP9278.JPG 
Views:	32 
Size:	275.3 KB 
ID:	46582

Oh... and just to demonstrate how sorry you should all be that you didn't make this, it's been good enough that Hank and Jonathan are likely cancelling their flights home Saturday and staying longer. If I didn't have to get back to work, I'd consider it. Lucky bastards!

[QUOTE=Bradfo69]I asked.... She agreed. AND replied that she'll wear her Brazilian bikini tomorrow. Buffo already got her to pose in the dive shop tonight but, I'll use the proper DSLR tomorrow for that nice "high res" result. The story behind that particular tat can be saved for a later post though. (A 3 day alcohol stupor was involved.)

QUOTE]

Can't wait!
    Last edited by Lazerjock; 03-16-2015 at 10:58.

Lol, I recognized Adam in the Pink Floyd shirt... That's the same shirt you wore when we hung out in Savannah...

Buffo already got her to pose in the dive shop tonight
    Yup. Sure did. Here's the proof:

She was a great sport about it too. You guys that didn't attend sure missed an experience. Faye is just one of the many Dive Masters who helped us with our dives. And yeah, they were all AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by VibrationsOfDoom View Post
    Lol, I recognized Adam in the Pink Floyd shirt... That's the same shirt you wore when we hung out in Savannah...
    Correct! I like that shirt. Wish you could have joined us Steve. We had a great time!

Adam