Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Caribb-LEM Mark II: March 7th-17th 2015 - details here!

Great to have you onboard Brad, looking forward to meeting you.

Lasers and cocktails await!

Just talked to Mario yesterday - he's checking with his wife to make sure she can get the time off from the hospital. Either way though, he should be booking his trip soon.

Also, I got all my course materials for the PADI Rescue Diver class, so I'll be working on that over the next couple weeks to get it knocked out before I go. That way all I have to finish up are the in-water check-off items.

Come on, people! This is the last time we'll be able to do this! Sign up now and let's make it an event to remember!

Adam

Glad to here Mario will be coming. It would be great to meet his wife - hopefully she can make.

Let me know if you have any questions with the Rescue theory. Call me if needed, you have my cell number.

Still waiting for final confirmation from Mario. Haven't been able to get him on his cell phone all week. (Mailbox is full, so no messages.)

Rescue diver coursework is going fine. Haven't started the videos yet - still reading the text.

Anyone else fancy an awesome winter getaway vacation? Now is the time to sign up. Still several rooms available, and with the price of oil down below 10 year lows the airline ticket prices are really good! Jonathon got a FIRST CLASS round trip ticket for around a grand. (That's from Washington all the way to Honduras... 3700 + miles! And First Class at that!) Daniel Briggs was looking at ~ $1050 to fly round trip from the UK, but that was economy class. (Still pretty cheap though, especially considering what the ticket prices were like just 6 months ago!)

Looks like we may end up having 3 public laser events while we are there. Rich is trying to set up another show for that Saturday night (first night everyone arrives) to sort of kick-off the whole event. Should be a blast!

I'm already thinking about what I want to bring...

Adam

I hope Mario gets to come as it would be great to meet him again.

Glad to hear the rescue theory is going well. You'll find the videos karate a lot of the video which will reduce the amount of reading that is necessary.

The flights are getting pretty ridiculous right now. $1050 from the UK is insane!!

Yep, we will have multiple events in and around town during the week. Hopefully Brad will bring his 12W. I should also have a couple more 3W RGBs there too. That will bring us up to about 10 projectors!!!

Can't wait - not long to go now.

Cheers
    Rich

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Check for the resort mailed. I guess I'm "IN" now.

oh... and got a new waterproof Sharper Image video camera off eBay the other day too. $40!

edit.. Holy Crap! Flights went UP $200 from when I looked about two weeks ago. FML!
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 01-23-2015 at 09:12.

Flight booked too. I'm coming in on Friday w/Adam. We'll connect in Atlanta.

WOOT! Adjacent seats! Guess I don't have to worry about what I'll be talking about on the flight to SAP!

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 01-27-2015 at 07:12.

Wow.... it's now pretty much official that every damn day of this trip I have a large event going on here at the hall to worry about. I swear it's like people KNOW I'm going out of town. I don't know if it's good thing or a bad thing. It just makes for a TON of pre-planning to make sure an entire week goes without a hitch. I don't want the owners to start dictating when I can get a vacation!

If there was ever a time for you to start trusting your staff dude...

Adam