Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Giant Laser Has Produced Nuclear Fusion

Dude, have you been reading my posts? I am a libertarian and a constitutionalist,
    Just saying you are a libertarian and a constitutionalist just tells others what box you fit in... As said earlier...I prescribe to those ideals also...however I'm an individual that wants basic rights and treated with respect and not like I'm a cog in their fucking wheel. I did not give them the right to invade other countries and kill people with drones and basically EVERYTHING ELSE that the MIC does. You are not killing them in my name. NOT ONE single ship in our fleet should exceed 500 miles from our shores. It is called the DEFENSE budget for a reason...it was not called OFFENSE budget...which is what gets approved and is what we are doing NOW!

my point is the constitution is suspended, null...void as in Boston False Flag for the 4th amendment and Sandy Hook False Flag for the 2nd amendment PNAC agreement, patriot act, spying, alphabet orgs. and OMFINGG....EVERYTHING ELSE!!!!!! think of boiling the frog slowly...

You are given the illusion of freedom by Star Spangled Football games with halftimes filled with the Salute to the military...it is a show, an Illusion for the masses but in reality it is mind control through fear pumped into your living room 247365 by the MSM and people eat it up, same with religions, control through fear... you can bitch all you want as long as you go slave for the system and pay your taxes.

The longer the system is supported, the longer it will last...Galt's gulch is in your mind and actions.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    The longer the system is supported, the longer it will last...Galt's gulch is in your mind and actions.
    One of my favorite songs follows my philosophy on that notion.

Lyrics

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

HAHAHA - I mentioned this in post 42 of this thread...
    It would not be MY 10th decedent that gets to feel the alien sun on its small mouthed body...it would be a Rothschild or a Gates or a someone like that Virgin Atlantic Guy...yeah...thats the ticket....let him represent Earthlings for eternity....lolol
    And this news just now came out....TONIGHT!

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2...c-space-flight

Im like a freakin nostradamas for the laser folks hehe
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Doc,

Your posts #138 and #139 were interesting and provided a detailed insight from a political system I do not know as well. I also agree with your conclusions.
    140? 139 was Stiffler's. Anyway, thanks. I'm not always as clear about it as that. Sometimes it's scary, and harder to be clear-minded about it, but I take the long view when I can, it makes it easier to get through the nasty surprises.

now i wish i would have listened to tool more often - lyrics are intense
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

@ Planters

I would also like to point out that Bitcoin was 388.00 on feb 15 when you first mentioned it in this thread...today bit coin is at 100.00 feb 21

Good thing you didn't buy in last week...maybe you should buy in big this week
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    now i wish i would have listened to tool more often - lyrics are intense
    I saw Tool twice. The only words to explain the experience was like being on a satanic roller coaster ride. I've been moved, and uplifted by bands before, but never so far in the opposite direction as Tool took me. It was very intense.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Laserman,

Post 161-agreed.

Bitcoin? share price? Who cares? Do not focus on bitcoin or they have you. How do you buy and sell on the market for bitcoin or any stock? You do it with dollars...oops. Here's a test. You don't like the current administration (and like me the previous ones either). Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh? Do you see how he is allowed to broadcast to give the "angry white male" a sense that he has a voice or that he is "doing" something?
    That is why I agree with you. They don't mind if you bitch, if that's all you do. I can not name a single pro football player. Really! I don't give a s**t. But, I've read Alexis de Tocqueville and the Koran.

Doc,

Posts #138 and #140 good points.

Laserman,

Post 161-agreed.

Bitcoin? share price? Who cares? Do not focus on bitcoin or they have you. How do you buy and sell on the market for bitcoin or any stock? You do it with dollars...oops. Here's a test. You don't like the current administration (and like me the previous ones either). Do you listen to Rush Limbaugh? Do you see how he is allowed to broadcast to give the "angry white male" a sense that he has a voice or that he is "doing" something?
    That is why I agree with you. They don't mind if you bitch, if that's all you do. I can not name a single pro football player. Really! I don't give a s**t. But, I've read Alexis de Tocqueville and the Koran.

Doc,

Posts #138 and #140 good points.
    Are involved in any volunteer, non-profit organizations? Or write letters, or sign petitions for causes you believe in? You have these opinions on how people need to stand up, and be involved in the world, but do you actually contribute to making a change at any level?

Not trolling here. I just want to know if you walk what you talk.

Good point. And, where that heat is more convenient ie Iceland there is a significant investment in geothermal energy. I guess this is sorta nuclear power,right?

I am most excited about solar. Despite living in an area without many clear days I still think the market driven push to improve solar/electric generation will bring this source to a leading position in no more than 20 years. They are improving on just about every aspect. The efficiency keeps increasing the cost keeps dropping. They are moving away from toxic materials such as cadmium and they are seeing decent efficiency from organic cells. With graphene electrodes these are becoming so light and flexible they can be incorporated into roofing and other building materials, consumer products such as briefcases and even clothing. They are starting to manufacture these on continuous roll machines and even dot matrix printers. Then there is the whole area of concentrators and multi-junction cells that exceed 50% efficiency in fixed installations.

Compare that to the fiasco that occurred after the Spanish government ceased providing huge subsidies to the solar based utilities. These very expensive installations would never have been made if the high costs and low efficiency of earlier solar panels had been fairly evaluated. They did not make any environmental, or economic sense, but I'll bet a few industrialists connected with the government did pretty well.
    Who are "they"? Are there any specific companies and end-user products available? Preferrably in Europe.