Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Giant Laser Has Produced Nuclear Fusion

Laserman,

You have some good points & some strong opinions, do you have a solution for this mess humanity is in?

@ Planters - you said "I am not talking about "visiting" another planet. I am talking about leaving this one for good." I said..."who gets to go" and "who pays for them" to go. There is going to ABSOULUtLY an outside DETERMINATE.

It would not be MY 10th decedent that gets to feel the alien sun on its small mouthed body...it would be a Rothschild or a Gates or a someone like that Virgin Atlantic Guy...yeah...thats the ticket....let him represent Earthlings for eternity....lolol

My point was....all of us can't go... so who gets to be the lucky bastard that gets to spread his seed throughout the universe while us poor slobs who didn't have the right connections or money or status or whatever to be one of the lucky saps that plays startrecker. Noooooo we will be left here to pick up all the fucking pieces after the planets resources were robbed to allow this evolution of "mankind" (those individuals).

Im not saying having someone representing Earth is a bad thing...I saying WHO is going to represent Earthlings...maybe it should be Nancy Pelosi or Hillary....women have been held down for farrrrr to long...I consider them as close to artificial intelligence that our planet can offer unless you want Bush to do it
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt & selling it in a garage sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler View Post
    Laserman,

You have some good points & some strong opinions, do you have a solution for this mess humanity is in?
    I already told you...the reset button must be pushed and it will be pushed...our species didn't create all the nukes for fun..its evolution...the 4th world war will be fought with rocks.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    It would not be MY 10th decedent that gets to feel the alien sun on its small mouthed body...it would be a Rothschild or a Gates or a someone like that Virgin Atlantic Guy...yeah...thats the ticket....let him represent Earthlings for eternity....lolol
    I don't completely agree with that....

After Columbus made contact, swarms of people followed, over centuries. My grandfather came with his family about a hundred years ago, in third class. Sure, it wasn't a grand voyage, but the family got here. Why should space exploration be any different? Yes, the rich ALWAYS go first, but they are far out numbered by the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiffler View Post
    I don't completely agree with that....

After Columbus made contact, swarms of people followed, over centuries. My grandfather came with his family about a hundred years ago, in third class. Sure, it wasn't a grand voyage, but the family got here. Why should space exploration be any different? Yes, the rich ALWAYS go first, but they are far out numbered by the rest of us.

your grandfather didn't have to stick a rocket up his ass to get here...so many asses...so few rockets We were to evolve to spiritual beings (very much like ancient civilizations) but our ego had trumped our spirituality. I'm not really pessimistic...just realistic...sharks with lasers on their heads does not advance our species one bit
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay

I can't help smiling. This is going exactly where I hoped.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not Pollyanna. Many of the Plymouth Colony Pilgrims probably expected to die. Nancey's kids will undoubtedly get the nicest accommodations and the warmest planets, but her legacy will fade and if your seed is any good ( pardon the reference) it has a CHANCE to prosper. Life is hard. The current dilemma is that the corrupt haven risen to power and are consolidating that power. The freedoms that would allow others to achieve their desires and potential are being restricted. Are you willing to die to give your descendents a better chance to live? Undoubtedly, some of your ancestors as well as mine did that.

Something that strikes me is the incredibly rapid growth in our government's (the US government for one) interest in monitoring the communications and money flow of its own citizens. Let us admit that terrorism is no longer even a poor excuse for this intense scrutiny. I think they are afraid of us. I am also interested in the development of bitcoin.

What my grandpa had up his ass is none of your business! LMAO

Good points, no doubt ;-)

Planters-

You are more likely to be killed by falling furniture, than a terrorist attack. It is a ruse, but you already knew that.

I think we also need to look at much better encryption, quantum encryption (yes I know it has limits, but let's make listening VERRRY hard), proxy hosts, artificial internet persona and disposable internet persona. If it became overwhelmingly common to buy and sell with a currency that was not tied to a particular government and was untraceable to an individual then taxing becomes way, way more hard. What has your government done for you recently? Have you gotten your money's worth?

These are a few things that I think may help establish the reset button. Maybe there won't be so many generals left to aim the...

You are more likely to be killed by falling furniture, than a terrorist attack.
    That is a sore point between me and my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    I can't help smiling. This is going exactly where I hoped.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not Pollyanna. Many of the Plymouth Colony Pilgrims probably expected to die. Nancey's kids will undoubtedly get the nicest accommodations and the warmest planets, but her legacy will fade and if your seed is any good ( pardon the reference) it has a CHANCE to prosper. Life is hard. The current dilemma is that the corrupt haven risen to power and are consolidating that power. The freedoms that would allow others to achieve their desires and potential are being restricted. Are you willing to die to give your descendents a better chance to live? Undoubtedly, some of your ancestors as well as mine did that.

Something that strikes me is the incredibly rapid growth in our government's (the US government for one) interest in monitoring the communications and money flow of its own citizens. Let us admit that terrorism is no longer even a poor excuse for this intense scrutiny. I think they are afraid of us. I am also interested in the development of bitcoin.
    I agree with everything you said until you hit bit coin...

Are you willing to die to give your descendents a better chance to live? - What??? like have my offspring fight in unjust wars to promote and prosper the games of the elite? is that what you mean? or do you mean fighting the boogie man that gets paraded out in front of the flocks disguised as truth...All I can do is.....I reach my arms out as far as possible and spin like a ballerina...that is my circle of influence...everything outside that spin is my circle of concern, the farther out you go from there is white noise.

Bitcoin "theories" are wide and varied...there are "bit coin millionaires" I would not disagree. It is a ponzi scheme that alway plans for the greater fool think of it as a new "stock market". The entire monitory / credit system is a complete facade an illusion to enslave the planet to serve the few (as pointed out earlier with the post on the wealthy folks). Bitcoin could be a test of the NWO to see how the sheep will follow it...it is not anything tangible, very much like the current fiat money system. Once the planet is completely digital one world currency...a chipped population is the natural evolution. The great reset will introduce the first currency...barter...so knowledge and natural talents will be valuable...money.....pffffftttttt I prefer precious metals like brass, lead and cold blue steel that work very efficiently in my circle of influence... I am NOT a fan of digital currencies, yes people are getting rich if having a lot of ink on a receipt or a computer screen makes you rich...I think Im rich when I'm eating schmores.
    Pat B

laserman532 on ebay