Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The First Time The Internet Shocked Me

Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a mens long black wig and it is perfect.
    Last edited by MargorieLonn; 04-01-2014 at 22:26.

Quote Originally Posted by MargorieLonn View Post
    Hair extensions and hairpieces really can help to improve the looking of people and help to change them a lot hair extensions and hairpieces if choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for you, of course that you will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as you can just get the ideal style that you want online at online shops now. I have just buy me a mens long black wig and it is perfect.
    I agree. I wear a brown curly Greg Brady looking wig from time to time. It's a good way to feel confident about yourself.

i like seeing girls in those yogapants, wow theres titties in them thar pics woot! i also like to choosing the right type and right style of hair wigs for me, of course that i will look and become more and more attractive and also buy cheap hair wigs now is easy as i can just get the ideal style that i want online at online shops now. cant beat that huh .. i'm going to the visiting of the online shops now or later

Can't go wrong with a shoulder-length mullet wig here in the South.

One of those and a souped-up Toyota pickup work wonders for the small-town dating scene, I reckon...
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Stuka View Post
    Can't go wrong with a shoulder-length mullet wig here in the South....
    You're aiming, I say Boy, You're aiming far too high. Attachment 42742

Lightbulb

^ Bahahahah!... "Famous Moments in Pubic Wiggery".. now there's a name for a punk / thrash-metal band I don't think has been taken yet!
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

The CLUE is in the TITLE and subforum , no one here can be blamed if YOU CLICKED ON IT

anyways

shocked , yes , i think once .... just thinking about it makes me wretch ... "two cups" , only saw a millisecond , that was enough
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Exclamation

Perchance you are referring to 1 cup .......

Never saw it myself but I hear some of the reaction video's are quite entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by soforene View Post
    Perchance you are referring to 1 cup
    Technically, that would be 2 girls, 1 cup.

Never saw it myself
    Then you haven't lived. Go look it up. It's worth watching once, just to be able to say you've seen it. Definitely not my cup of tea, but at least now I know what people are retching about in those reaction videos. (I'm proud to say I didn't barf when I watched it, but there's no doubt I wanted to...)

If you want another shocker, look up the "BME Pain Olympics". (cringe) Or "one guy, one cup". (Warning - not safe for life!)

Adam