Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any guys want to buy with me?

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I live in FL. I am a kindergarener
    When I was I'm kindergarten I just wanted to be a ninja.

- - - Updated - - -

When I was I'm kindergarten I just wanted to be a ninja
    I want to be a superwoman

- - - Updated - - -

I want to be a superwoman
    And I wantet to be just like my father ---- I`m so glad that did not happen, and that I just turned out to be the strange fella I am today.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

hi guys do not hurry you can look at here they are in a reasonable price,and it is cheaper than other companies.else its performance also very good i bought mang

I have bough this laser from that store, but I can not buy with the group buy price. Because nobody want to join this group buy.
    Crina is good, she give me a big discount. I can buy for $210 with shipping to USA. Even though is higher than the group buy price.
    The laser very well!!!! I think you will like it.
    Crina told me the group buy still go on. if anyone is interested in it, you can contact me or Crina, her email is crina@casa-laserlight.com.

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

please post pictures of the inside of the unit.

I have bough this laser from that store, but I can not buy with the group buy price. Because nobody want to join this group buy.
    Crina is good, she give me a big discount. I can buy for $210 with shipping to USA. Even though is higher than the group buy price.
    The laser very well!!!! I think you will like it.
    Crina told me the group buy still go on. if anyone is interested in it, you can contact me or Crina, her email is crina@casa-laserlight.com.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

please post pictures of the inside of the unit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3D6299575EF7F874095D973F558DE315.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	68.5 KB 
ID:	42836
    I have poor knowdge of laser light, but the effect is very good.
    This laser make my party very good

Sorry to say, but that looks like a soggy fries with too much salt
    Nobody wants stepper here
    Philipp Wetter

I'm one of the newer members of the Photon Lexicon forum and can tell you right now, first off the scanners are only 15k? That's weak man... Seems like it's mainly a beam show laser... Besides, if you want to do your own graphics and what not, you're going to need AT LEAST 30k scanners... Not to mention it looks like a cheap piece of plastic, and keep in mind, I've a little experience with lasers; nowhere NEAR as much as most on here... Go get yourself a decent Goldenstar laser; they're relatively inexpensive and you get a high quality machine. Ask them to put in SD Card support and you can make your own shows and just pop in a card whenever you want. Plus, Goldenstar makes great products; I got mine for right around $320 and that included shipping!! Trust these guys when they tell you that you can get a much better machine that will not only blow your mind, but allow you to do more things with it in the future... That machine will SEVERELY limit what you can do now and in the future...

If all you want is a machine that runs pre-programmed beams and images, there's better out there. I mean hell, if you want to go cheap as fuck, go to Spencer's and pick up the 3D Laser light... $170... Can't think of much else out there that would be in your price range... Well, except this but be warned I don't know much about this unit except it has SD card support and some cool images, both on the SD card and inside the machine...

http://www.chinavasion.com/china/who...B_SD_Card_ILDA

If Chinavasion isn't your thing, I have been seeing this projector pop up in many places... Always wondered about it, because many of the patterns it has inside the machine (I managed to obtain the .ild and software that is found on the SD Card that comes with this machine) mirror the same ones the Spencer 3D Laser light had when you could still get the first edition of this light... I found that 350 Mw RGB Laser machine here as well...

http://www.earnai.com/electronics-ga...nimations.html

Amazon also had some for sale, but they said sold out and don't know when they will get more... There's a few on ebay as well.. I mean if you're gonna get a 10k scanner set on a laser, might as well get one of these...