Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any guys want to buy with me?

Default Any guys want to buy with me?

I want to buy this laser light:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...560629842.html

It is 600mw RGB(300mW Blue +200mW Red +100mW Green)
    But the price $335 for 1 piece is high. The seller told if I order more than 5 pcs will have the wholesale price $188. This price just ship to USA,
    I actually just need 1 piece. Any guys want it? Pls tell me, let’s order together.
    Anyone here? Anyone like this?

mixedgas is online now Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I want to buy this laser light:http://www.aliexpress.com/store/prod...560629842.html

It is 600mw RGB(300mW Blue +200mW Red +100mW Green)
    But the price $335 for 1 piece is high. The seller told if I order more than 5 pcs will have the wholesale price $188. This price just ship to USA,
    I actually just need 1 piece. Any guys want it? Pls tell me, let’s order together.
    Anyone here? Anyone like this?
    This is stepper motor based. Thus it is very limited in what it will do. Its net worth is not 188$ as it is. Perhaps you should find a unit with Galvanometer Scanners and a ILDA input. This will leave you room for expansion. That unit is overpriced.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

I really agree with Mixedgass.
    You will get tired of this thing rather quickly.

This is more ore less the same laser i had as my first unit. I used it for 3-4 times, and ended ripping everything out of the box, and replace all the interior with a RGB-brick and a set of cheap galvos. Have been using that a lot more after the rebuildt.

My advice is to save up a little bit more, and buy a projector that can be used togheter with a computer. Just as Mixedgass are suggesting.

You are actually better off starting with a one color system with galvo scanners and ilda interface than the one you are asking for a group buy.

and remember....
    when the laser arrives at your house, think safety. Showlasers are not toys in any way.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

Quote Originally Posted by magus View Post
    It seems to only have DMX input. I don't own this, but I've heard Reke-500RGB is a decent cheap 600mW RGB projector with ILDA input. it costs around $170.
    The words 'decent' and 'cheap' used together and relating to lasers tend to define an oxymoron.

This explains it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodcheapfast.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.1 KB 
ID:	42661

My friend has bough this unit in a group buy before.
    I have test it. I found its patterns are beautiful. And its quality is better than the same specification lighting I bought from other store.
    Because of this, i want to buy this unit.
    Nobody want to buy this with me?

Not to sound negative but a lot of the people on this forum have been doing this for a long time. A lot of us know what is good quality and what is poor quality and moreover, know what the prices of each should be. The other thing, you have made 2 posts here, you have not introduced yourself and no one knows where in the world you live. Group buys normally involve one person collecting money from the interested parties to make the big purchase and then ship out the goods to everyone. Typically the person who arranges all of this is a trusted member on the forum. I am not insinuating that you're a bad guy. Even if this were a decent unit at a decent price, it is going to be hard to get a group buy together when no one knows you or anything about you. Again, I am not trying to judge anyone here. I am just trying to show you how it looks from this perspective.

That being said, welcome to our forum. There is a wealth of information here along with a few *EXTREMELY* knowledgeable folks (see mixedgas). Say hello, introduce yourself and tell us a little more about you. People will open up a lot more to you when they know a little more about you.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Quote Originally Posted by magus View Post
    It seems to only have DMX input. I don't own this, but I've heard Reke-500RGB is a decent cheap 600mW RGB projector with ILDA input. it costs around $170.
    Do you have a link for that price? I never see these under $250.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

Quote Originally Posted by magus
    Sorry, were you replying to me with this?
    Nope, not to you . I was replying to the OP's post, just above mine. I probably should have quoted it but I was lazy.

Re-reading the OP's posts, I am now inclined to think he is a vendor, trying to to build interest in this product to get a bunch of people to buy it.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

Sorry to make you feel a little doubt. Because I have never post anything on any forums.
    My friend introduce me to this forum. He told me there are many professional people on this forum. Maybe i can get some help from here.
    I don't often have time to surf the Internet.
    I live in FL. I am a kindergarener.
    And in order to make everyone feel safe and convenience, if anyone want to buy this with me, you don't need to transfer money to me, just transfer to the seller is ok.
    My friend also do like that before.