Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A sad day.... Winni is leaving Goldenstar..

Default A sad day.... Winni is leaving Goldenstar..

Folks, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this; feel free to move this post to it's appropriate place...

Just got a nice letter from Winni today... I'll give you the copy of it, since she seems to want to keep in touch with all of us...

"Nice day!
    Because my business is so much and large every day,then company can not enough more space to develop for me ,so I need to plan to go outside to develop by myself . I will leave company this end of month (31th,March).And then I will start my career next month (1st,April).
    For your future order ,u can contact goldenstar John ,who will make everything well for u in time ,good service always around to u .His mail is : wenzhuang128@163.com ,His skype is :
    goldenstarjohn
    Tks for your support once more all the time .You are very kind of man .
    Best regards
    Winni
    PS: If u also want to talk more with me or u want me help ,my good service always is to be with u ,except business ,hope we also can be friend in the near future .U can add my new skype : greatstagewinni or my new email : wenxiaoni1987@163.com

VERY nice lady, I mean all this attention and I've only ever bought one product from her!!! Her English isn't the greatest but she's always been above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my noob questions (lol)... Anyway, has anyone dealt with John yet? Hopefully we get the same high quality support and top notch service...

WINNI!!! NOOOOOOO!! Don't go!! It's been a privilege and an honor to work with ya, and I think I speak for many when we say we will miss you dearly...

UM, shes not going anywhere. Just moving.
    “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” ― Bernard M. Baruch

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    ― Benjamin Franklin; stairwell plaque in the Statue of Liberty

"And so shines a good deed in a weary world." - Willy Wonka

6 Steps To Prevent You From Getting SCAMMED On The Internet CLICK

She's starting her own sales business. So in that respect she is going, but I expect we'll still be able to buy components and other stuff from her.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Got the message that she is leaving today, and that her brother John will look after her customers.
    Not shure if Brother is just an expression, or bad chinese translation.

So far, it seems that Brother John have som what better English skills, but ut have to be prooven if he delivers the same service as Winni.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

Where did you get the 'brother' bit from?
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Where did you get the 'brother' bit from?
    Personal mail from Winni.
    Have some issues not solved from latest shipment of bits and pieces.
    She told me her Brother John would be in contact to settle things stright.

She have also in earlyer mails reffered to "My brother" regarding bank transfer confirmation.
    Not sure this is the sam brother, or if college translates into brother from chinese throug google translate.
    __________________________________________________ __________

More projects than time available.
    More projects started than finished.
    More money spent than earned.
    More failure than success.
    Just got to love lasers!

in China/Taiwan the term brother / sister can often mean close friend from uni or youth, although in staying that john could be a family member...

Hi every one ,
    Tks every one help me so much first .I always keep every one help in my heart ,I feel sad too that I will leave every one .I donot what word can express my heart but I will miss every one so much whatever now or in the future .
    Yeah John is Golden Star John ,who also is my brother ,also my boss .I am sure I trust that my brother will give the same very good service to every one .
    Tks for every one support once more .
    PS : Friends ,donot be sad ,I just change my position to do much things for me in my personal company ,I am very pleasure to service for u if any help .
    Yeah ,His mail is : wenzhuang128@163.com ,His skype is : goldenstarjohn
    At last ,I hope u and your family always are very good .
    TKs again !
    Best regards
    Winni

Good luck with whatever projects you're into now Winni
    And thanks for great service thru all the years
    2x 1W RGB(DT40 PRO)
    1x 4W RGB, Full diode (DT40 WIDE)
    2x 1W, 532nm(DT40 WIDE)
    1x ALC68 ArgonGasser with 8ch, PCAOM
    5xFB3SE, BEYOND

In progress, 2x 2,5w RGB

Laser Warning

Quote Originally Posted by VibrationsOfDoom View Post
    Folks, I'm not sure if this is the right section for this; feel free to move this post to it's appropriate place...

Just got a nice letter from Winni today... I'll give you the copy of it, since she seems to want to keep in touch with all of us...

"Nice day!
    Because my business is so much and large every day,then company can not enough more space to develop for me ,so I need to plan to go outside to develop by myself . I will leave company this end of month (31th,March).And then I will start my career next month (1st,April).
    For your future order ,u can contact goldenstar John ,who will make everything well for u in time ,good service always around to u .His mail is : wenzhuang128@163.com ,His skype is :
    goldenstarjohn
    Tks for your support once more all the time .You are very kind of man .
    Best regards
    Winni
    PS: If u also want to talk more with me or u want me help ,my good service always is to be with u ,except business ,hope we also can be friend in the near future .U can add my new skype : greatstagewinni or my new email : wenxiaoni1987@163.com

VERY nice lady, I mean all this attention and I've only ever bought one product from her!!! Her English isn't the greatest but she's always been above and beyond the call of duty in answering all my noob questions (lol)... Anyway, has anyone dealt with John yet? Hopefully we get the same high quality support and top notch service...

WINNI!!! NOOOOOOO!! Don't go!! It's been a privilege and an honor to work with ya, and I think I speak for many when we say we will miss you dearly...

Thanks a lot for that . I just read post and find this again .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by db3306 View Post
    Good luck with whatever projects you're into now Winni
    And thanks for great service thru all the years

Thanks for your wishes and that is our pleasure .