Thread: Own a Piece of Holographic History!

Default Own a Piece of Holographic History!

If you are a serious student of holography, you can read the proceedings and see the videos of the 2012 International Symposium of Display Holography on-line. But there was a time when the Proceedings of the International Symposia on Display Holography were offset press printed volumes from typewritten pages. I would like to bring your attention to a collection of them for sale on Amazon.com.

Ten pieces of Holographic History! New, old stock from the basement storage shelves of the Lake Forest College Holography Workshops! Symposium Proceedings from 1982, 1985, 1988, and 1994 , plus catalogs of the accompanying Art Exhibits from 1982, 1985, 1988, and 1991. In addition to the Proceedings of the Conferences held at Lake Forest College, a copy of the elegantly printed, National Geographic quality reproduction of the Proceedings of the Symposium held in China in 2009 is also included. And as a bonus, Tung Jeong's immortal Study Guide on Holography (Draft). Over 2500 pages of text and images, with papers by Leith, Benton, Molteni, Phillips, Rallison, Abramson, Jeong, Bjelkhagen, Wesly, etc. See individual listings of the Proceedings and Catalogs for the Tables of Contents on Amazon’s site.

It is doubtful if any of these volumes with their seminal papers will ever make their way on-line. If you or your business is serious about owning a piece of holographic history for your library, this is the best way to bulk up your collection at liquidation prices.

Check it out at : http://www.amazon.com/International-...s+and+Catalogs

Ten books! 2700 pages! Act now!
    Last edited by Ed Wesly; 04-01-2014 at 06:17.
    I know what I want and I know how to get it
    I want to destroy passersby! - Sex Pistols

This is a GREAT set of books!