Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innolaser sos ild scam ????

I don't think I would worry terribly about the arrival time of the software except for the fact that after you GET the software, you then seemingly have to email away for the activation code... If he would send over the activation code WITH the software... So you get this software after a while and then you can't really do anything with it until he sends over a code... That being said, I'm still thinking about sending away for it anyway... lol... However, I DID notice his prices went up on all versions of the software...

If I ordered a dongle with the software, would I STILL need to send away for an activation code?? 'Cause if not, then the extra $30 for the dongle might be worth it...

I don't buy the excuse that people have a choice, as they know how bad he is.
    People who complain often come here AFTER they have been messed around, and looking for answers.
    In fact, as he's considered cheaper, he will attract the less connected laser user, those looking for a quick, cheap solution, those who will hit up ebay first...
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I'm with Gary on this. There is no manufacturing involved (okay, maybe burning a CD). There are no third party bits that need to arrive from China: Mounts, power supplies, connectors, etc.... I don't understand how hard it is to put a CD into a soft-pack and pop it in the mailbox. Likewise with running a script to obtain the license key for people. It makes no sense. Andy_con manufactures, Edison manufactures and several others manufacture. They get their products out on time. My Spaghetti dongle arrived in just a few days after I ordered it. If you put $20 into a shoebox for every week that it takes to get your LSX order, you would easily have enough for the "more expensive" stuff out there and wouldn't even feel the sting from the cost.

Again, I am not knocking the product. As we all have seen, it can do some great things. I don't condone piracy AT ALL but it almost makes more sense to pirate LSX and then send Andrew the money for your pirated copy!
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.