Thread: DTR sets record

Default DTR sets record

When we were in Chicago and ordered from McMaster-Carr, the delivery was impressive. They had a UPS station within the warehouse! Nevertheless, I just ordered some diodes from DTR and 15min. later it shipped. Great service.

I"ll second the recommendation on McMaster-Carr. I have bought from them a dozen or so times and always get quality products and fast shipping.

I ordered 3 diodes from DTR and they came fast in the mail. They were about $33 each and from Thorlabs $140 each. I know DTR does not give out Lab Snacks but I would rather have a fair price and good servicce. Thanks DTR.
    Phil Bergeron( AKA 142laser)

Yeah the Thorlabs lab snacks are fun but for the price difference you can afford a filet mignon dinner for 2

I second that great service on DTR my product was shipped less than 10 minutes after I placed the order! Job well done to them.

I've had my diodes arrive even before I ordered them! Well, no, that is not true but I'd swear it seems that way. 5/5 stars for DTR. Great seller and a hell of a guy.
    If you're the smartest person in the room, then you're in the wrong room.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    I've had my diodes arrive even before I ordered them! Well, no, that is not true but I'd swear it seems that way. 5/5 stars for DTR. Great seller and a hell of a guy.
    i've had that happen a couple times when buying things from DZ. it's uncanny.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Default DTR Sets Record

I"ll second the recommendation on McMaster-Carr. I have bought from them a dozen or so times and always get quality products and fast shipping.
    Azeri visa for Indian Citizens Requirments & Visa Fee.