if we do t-shirts we should screen "Laserist" on the back or something
but I do like the polos, maybe an option or both?![]()
if we do t-shirts we should screen "Laserist" on the back or something
but I do like the polos, maybe an option or both?![]()
I really like this logo. I'm not sure what to do with it though. It defiantly needs customized, or the SELEM treatment.
Chris
8 logo.jpg
suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.
I like this design if it were on a t-shirt. Preferably on the back with a small SELEM mention on the front.
8 logo.jpg[/QUOTE]
Last edited by SaltyRobot; 06-02-2014 at 11:31. Reason: Might help if I have the pic in the post
Watching Lasers Since 1981
OK - I'm checking with the shirt company on the cost of a dual-order. Some polos and some T-shirts.
Anyone have any more logo ideas? I like the stylized "8" graphic that Chris came up with, but I think it needs SELEM in it somewhere. (Like Greg's submission, for example.)
Adam
I never planned on that being the finished logo. I just don't have the software at work to draw up something and no time once I get home. I was hoping someone would grab it and run with it. I really like that combination of the number 8 and infinity.
BTW- I didn't design it, I found it, which is why it needs to be customized.
Chris
Here is the best I can do with Windows Paint.
Chris
8 logo revised.jpg