Thread: Seller Review: SBK

Thumbs up Seller Review: SBK

Good evening PL,

I thought i should do a little write-up of the guy named SBK on this forum ,

Recently i purchased a set of DT40Pro galvonometers from Sbk.
    This guy is very friendly when it comes to talking over PM, There were no communication problems at all . And he didn't keep answers with simple *k* He is fast to respond with a good answer, Sbk got my the galvos sent out very quickly (1-2 Days) with Swiss express post. He even told me that he was able to send it for less then he originally thought and sent 15€ back, This shows to me at-least that he is a honest guy.

After 5 Days i got the package, And when i opened it up i Noticed that it was neatly packaged in a box with foam surrounds all surfaces
    All the electronics (including the galvos) were inside anti-static bags. And everything came in one piece and working ;D.

So don't hesitate to purchase from Sbk if you should see him sell anything. He gets stuff done quick and is very friendly!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1T...it?usp=sharing

-Hybrid
    1x - 2W RGB DT40Pro (Currently building)
    1x - 1W RGB PT25K
    ------------------------------------
    EtherDream, LaserShowExpress, Ipad (TouchOSC)
    -Hybridz0rz

Nice to have made this deal with you Hybrid

And the least I can say is that it was a real pleasure to deal with you as well, such an instant deal-and-pay

All the best,
    Sebastien

One only has to look at that projector he built, which lord knows I would love if he wasn't still making good use of it and one will see an extremely well thought out and versatile build. I may not be an expert on laser technology but with over 30 years experience entertaining audiences for cash I know what's gonna work and what isn't.