Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CNI (Small) OEM Driver Pot's Help

Hi all,
    Currently the 5W diodes have a 200x1µm emitter area, and 400x1µm on the 10W diodes. I don't think that this 10W working fine without optics modifications.
    @ Poul, sorry i haven't any informations on this driver. For the other ( big ) there are two different with minor modifications....i'm working on..., but i don't like this drivers.

Christophe.

I bought this diode and works fine only with the laser head's integrated focusing lens.

The divergence is <1mRad (3mm @ aperture and my next measurement was at 10 meters : ~12 mm.) and very clear round spot.

The only thing is to do,figure out how should i push the diode to the max , to 10 amperes.

Im also working on this issue.

One of the minor things is the TTL drivers contain an LS00 smd IC while the analogue drivers not contain this NAND gate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0104.JPG  

Re,
    Have a look at this version (Analog modulation too), No RP10, U8 (TL431) at the same place.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01086.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	1.22 MB 
ID:	43611

@Epyn: What is your power output with the 10W diode and 4,6A on the driver ?

What is your power output with the 10W diode and 4,6A on the driver ?
    Dunno i haven't LPM.
    The diode driven at 6.4A currently this is the maximal output current of the driver.

Here is a projection at full brightness at daylight over 40 meters + beamshot at daylight as well
    I'm not worry about what power of 532 nm
    note that,there WASN'T any smoke only the dust in the air.
    Projection on my neighbour's house is a double lined text.
    I think she has pretty cool divergence.

Might i get more 'power' if i tune properly the cavity and the temperatures.
    But i have not LPM and spectrometer(for tune the infrared wavelenghts.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 291.jpg  

292.jpg  

370.jpg  

Hi everybody

Normally i attach a pico driver. It can do 10A with nice fast and lin modulation. And most importend it have dual full h-bridge so both tecs can heat and cool. Its a great driver.
    For the smal driver i have a client there came with it because of low power. But will remove the pots and see the silk print. The bigger cni could be nice to see the schematic how "bad" its conctructed. Hihi.
    But the pico is the way it you want stable power at all temps, also in the winther with minus degrees its making full power because of the heat and cool tec.
    Know cni have a h bridge driver now but not sure if its a dual tec one? Any want info on this one

Poul

Maybe this is also interesting info. This is a new driver that came with the OEM-F. Now i,m not sure if this is the new heat and cool driver that poul is talking about. Anyone here that can confirm if this is the new heat and cool driver?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1120242.JPG  

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

HI Johan.

By looking at the PCB it's looks like it have a Full bridge mounted with 4 fets for 1 TEC. If i remember correct the F-head is a 1 tec type laser from CNI.
    That is also the reason i have used the H-heads because of the dual tec (more solution i beleave)
    Have attached a pic there shows what i beleave is the sections there. But please comment i can be wrone, i only looking from a pics approaches only. :-)

Any one Know if the N-head types is a single or a dual Tec laser ? Can't get a answers from Cni, if it's have single or dual tec inside.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f-head driver.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	451.2 KB 
ID:	43616
    Last edited by Laserpower; 06-15-2014 at 21:13.

Hi all,

I have 6 heads CNI 532nm and 473nm from 300mW to 1,5W, all are build with two TEC. One on the diode mount, and other on the copper cristal cavity. The old B&W Tech OEM 473nm/10mW made by CNI have the same architecture.
    CNI is not Viasho...

Cheers.

Hi Christophe,

I guess you have MGL-type heads. The OEM version of these heads are different design, with only 1 TEC to cool both crystals + diode.

--- www.neodym.be ---

Hi Mickael,
    I just saw it on the site ... CNI new versions at low cost...
    Before, OEM versions for integration only affects drivers delivered without housing or PSU, and now without one TEC...
    Well, with three months warranty, transportation from China is covered. And with TEM: Near 00 you can not complain later...
    Thanks for this additional information.