Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BEYOND Bizzare!

"This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

Quote Originally Posted by absolom7691 View Post
    Build 612. Where is the update link for 652? When I went ot the Pangolin updates page a week ago, 612 was the only link I could find.
    You'll need to ask Bill for a link then.

I'd mention the issue whilst your at it just in case they haven't come across it, that way you kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I used 612 as well as the one before (I believe 604). I've not had a chance to follow up on Norty's suggestion, as the last few days have been long hectic days at work but, I appreciate everyones replies and comments to the thread.

anyone have the link for 652?
    "This is not "work". It's a disease, addiction and passion. Only slightly cheaper than cocaine, but similar effects."
    -dnar

JD3, if you want the link to Pangolin software you should always ask Pangolin directly. Why do it any other way?

Brad, the problem sounds strange, but sounds like you are the victim (unknowingly) of "External controller". Think about this: BEYOND can be controlled by many different kinds of external controllers. If you have an external controller enabled (somehow), and BEYOND is receiving phantom messages, then those messages would be interpreted, and could be changing the "master" effect settings or even zone-related settings.

I suggest you get in touch with us, and we'll need to dial into your computer using TeamViewer or the like, so we can see what is going on.

Best regards,

William Benner

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Thanks Bill,

I'll let you see it in person in a few days and then, if we need to diagnose it more after SELEM, we can do that. It's a backup computer so there isn't any rush.