Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SELEM Lost and Found

David/Adam, here's a pic of the cable, I don't mind throwing it the mail, just need to know who owns it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1884.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	444.6 KB 
ID:	44528

Regarding the BD-10A, it's still missing....

Whoever has my 6 foot Ethernet cable can have it I reckon.

After looking at the picture, I don't think that's my cable after all. Mine had different thumbscrews.

Adam

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Dave, So I start unpacking SELEM boxes yesterday and find I have two identical BD-10As, except one has some cryptic piece of medical tape on it about "DJ DZ or something.

I've PMed you requesting your address. It will come back with laminated name label fresh from my label printer.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    After looking at the picture, I don't think that's my cable after all. Mine had different thumbscrews.

Adam
    Pretty sure that one is mine - as long as it was found on the tables used for controlling the auditorium shows. Again, I'm not worried about getting it back soon or ever. I'm more interested in getting one of those awesome EKeefe/ DZ ILDA switches.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    Dave, So I start unpacking SELEM boxes yesterday and find I have two identical BD-10As, except one has some cryptic piece of medical tape on it about "DJ DZ or something.

I've PMed you requesting your address. It will come back with laminated name label fresh from my label printer.

Steve
    Awesome! I'm glad it's been found, thought I was going to have to replace it! Not sure about the label part of it though, I don't remember anything being on it. I'll gladly pay shipping since it was my fault for forgetting about it.

dkumpula, the ILDA thing is very close, maybe another month or two. Regarding the cable, sorry about that! It's always such a mad dash to get things packed up, it was probably sitting on the table and I picked it up thinking it was one of my short ILDA cables. When I saw the male/male connector ends I knew it wasn't mine. If you decide you need it soon, no problem I'll throw it in the mail, just let me know!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Glad to hear the coil was found. A cable here and a cable there is peanuts. The coil on the other hand... not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    dkumpula, Regarding the cable, sorry about that! It's always such a mad dash to get things packed up, it was probably sitting on the table and I picked it up thinking it was one of my short ILDA cables. When I saw the male/male connector ends I knew it wasn't mine. If you decide you need it soon, no problem I'll throw it in the mail, just let me know!
    That was my fault, DZ. I left it there because I wasn't sure if I had packed mine already. Next time I need to label everything. You can keep it as it isn't worth shipping back to me.

Glad you got your BD-10 back. Considering how much sharing of equipment there is at SELEM, I find it amazing that we all don't leave with +/-10% as compared to what we arrived with!

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

I guess it's pretty late in the game, but I'll ask anyway....

Did anyone find a bunch of hand-made necklaces?

I went to SELEM 2013 (not this year) and I'm pretty sure I brought them with me but I didn't show them off too much.

It would be a bunch of wired wrapped stones and crystals and a bunch of polymer clay olives.

I can't find them here in my mess anywhere. Maybe I left them there more than a year ago.

I'd be more than happy to pay to have them shipped to me.

Thanks!

James.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.