Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Life really sucks. No one should ever have to go through this.

Default Life really sucks. No one should ever have to go through this.

My Baby Girl, Luella Claire Hale, born October 3, 2014 passed away saturday morning, August 22 in her Mommy and Daddy's arms listening to the story of her birth. Please understand if I don't get back to anyone in a timely manner.

Her memorial service will be at 12:00pm this Saturday, August 29th, at St. Francis of Assisi in Burien.
    15226 21st Avenue SW
    Burien, WA 98166

All are welcome to attend, there will be a small gathering after with snacks and beverages in the reception hall.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG3771.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	990.1 KB 
ID:	48259
    Last edited by slicklasers; 08-26-2015 at 05:14.

I'm so sorry to hear of this. I recently lost someone very close to me and so have some idea of what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Hi Rick, I was deeply saddened the other day when you posted your sad news on Facebook. Losing a child must be awful, especially one so innocent and precious.

Our thought are with you and your wife. You have been the perfect parents to Luella, she was loved and she will be missed.

Be strong brother, your wife needs you now.

All the best, Optic Nerve, Wayne Osborn.
    This space for rent.

I also lost my only child before birth. I can not imagine the pain when you actually got to hold your child. Heartfelt prayers to you. Remember to let yourself grieve. It is natural and necessary. if you don't it comes back to you years later. I went through that so let yourself heal.

Praying for you and your family. So sad to hear.
    leading in trailing technology

Your family will be in my prayers.

My greatest condolences my friend.
    Others have already said what needs to be said but I'd just say that having lost my first Son a few days before he was born I can say from some experience that your wife will need you as much as you need her.
    Stay strong but don't forget that you will need to grieve as well.

If you need to talk, pm me for my contact details.
    No one's experiences are the same, but sometimes you just need to talk to someone else about it all who might have some idea of what you're going to go through...
    If in doubt... Give it a clout?

God bless her eternal dream ; and give You and your family strenght in these sad days.
    The worst thing in the world when a baby child has gone.
    Last edited by epyn; 08-26-2015 at 08:04. Reason: spell?

I am so so sorry to hear this deeply distressing news . I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through right now. All I can do is say that we are thinking about you from a few thousand miles away and hope that you derive a glimmer of comfort in knowing this. If there were any way I could relive your pain i'd be right on it. Take care of your wife and find comfort in each other during this difficult time.
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

i cannot even imagine what that must be like. i'm so sorry.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.