Hi Edision, remember we compare beam during Frankfurt in 2013 year?
Our OEM-V series green sold large quantity each year, I am 100% sure more than all lasers you sold..
When you sold large quantity each year, you couldn't face a few pcs power down, pleasure is most of reply is active.
Why we advise customer choose 520nm in middle power 520nm, not because our 532nm, it is because 520nm lifetime, Analogue better than 532nm, just like I said, if you do 10pcs RGB projector using 532nm, the color, balance is the same, I give you big thumb, can you? 520nm is only less nice yellow, for 532nm, maybe you want yellow is green or blue, eachi projector is different,.
Best regards!
Bridge


.
Reply With Quote
532nm is a DPSS and we don,t do DPSS. I had a 3 laserwaves in the past and all had problems but i have seen the new 532nm-V-S series and i was quite impressed with the overal quallity. Laserwave has a more convinient driver since it runs on standard voltage supply like 5V and 12V compared to the OEM-F series from CNI. I went in the past with CNI OEM-F,s because of the quallity of the Head. But with the new V-S ones i might give it a shot in the near future. But i will wait and see the reviews on PL first before i buy one.........

Then we are really moving forward 
