Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: DutchLEM 2015 - 20 till 22 February 2015

There is a 32A 3-phase, but i use it to power all the desks for the PC's.
    But just bring it, it might be interesting. I don't know about water supplies so bring long hoses too.
    Did you manage to re-gas it then ?
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by hobbybob View Post
    There is a 32A 3-phase, but i use it to power all the desks for the PC's.
    But just bring it, it might be interesting. I don't know about water supplies so bring long hoses too.
    Did you manage to re-gas it then ?
    I have one gas intact. The other one needs testing and needs to be stabelised.. I will have more info ~january.

Regarding the 32A:
    Ok that will be too little for the SP171 (27~30watts of argon) as you need 63A 3-phase but it will be enough for the purelight Star (5watts of Mixed gas).

Hose will be fine too on my end.. just need a faucet where I can pump from and a place to pump it out again.
    Last edited by masterpj; 01-27-2015 at 18:58.

Hey guys, Stanwax and Mr. Tony have both confirmed their flights to me, so they are the UK laserists coming over to the DutchLEM.

Any more people coming over ?

gr
    Dimitri
    I didn't fail !

I will join you guys again this year! Don't know yet which day(s) exactly because sunday 22th is my birthday. But I guess there will be cake haha

Quote Originally Posted by Rizard View Post
    I will join you guys again this year! Don't know yet which day(s) exactly because sunday 22th is my birthday. But I guess there will be cake haha
    That would be cool Rizard, if you come Saturday you can have a drink (i'll buy you a beer, probably some other people too).
    Then it would not be save to drive home so you can stay.

Today Guido confirmed me that there are 14 (!!!!) German people coming to this LEM. This is getting really international.
    So come on people from Belgium , UK and the Netherlands, all join me.

One of our german friends (Admin Oli) arrives friday around midday on Schiphol (is someone willing to pick him up ?)
    As we are already in the hall building up then.....

Kind regards,
    Dimitri
    I didn't fail !

Hi Dimmers,

I wonder if you might have space for one more from the UK, I am just seeing if I can get the same flight times as Sir Stanwax and Tony? Will PM you when I have some details

Cheers

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    Hi Dimmers,

I wonder if you might have space for one more from the UK, I am just seeing if I can get the same flight times as Sir Stanwax and Tony? Will PM you when I have some details

Cheers

Steve
    Wow Steve. Ofcourse i have space! Please do come over, it would be my pleasure to be your host, chauffeur and organizer.

If you can arrive on the same flight as Sir Stanwax or Tony then that would be ok, they are like 2 or 3 hrs apart, if you could be in the middle that would make live really nice and easy. When Rob arrives we go back to my house, dump your stuff and be off to the city to grab a bite to eat.

Let me know if you still plan on coming over, no problem!

Kind regards,
    Dimitri
    I didn't fail !

Hi Dimitri,

If you still have some more space for international guys, I'll probably join LEM as well. I still need to get rid of some matters to make a free weekend
    Will PM when things get clearer

Cheers
    Vytautas

Hi a quick question: Is there someone who can show me around in making workspaces and midi-maps in Beyond. I like to make some own (modified) workspaces/midi-maps. I have an APC40 but maybe want to have a second midi console to access some quick effects and effect parameters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizard View Post
    Hi a quick question: Is there someone who can show me around in making workspaces and midi-maps in Beyond. I like to make some own (modified) workspaces/midi-maps. I have an APC40 but maybe want to have a second midi console to access some quick effects and effect parameters.
    I can get you started with this. I have used a ipad with osc to control effect parameters, but i din't like to carry multiple devices arround so. Ow i use the apc40 to launch quick effects and other effects. Did you found any nice effect parameters?,