Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From pangolin beyond to ilda file

I'm not sure, but I think it can also work with a wav file stream.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Quote Originally Posted by mabeghin View Post
    I wanted ILDA export to play a bfrm file in MadMapper. The only solution I found is to export as animated GIF, choose resolution 1024x1024 (maximum), speed at 25% (so I increase speed by 4x in MadMapper, since GIF is 10FPS I achieve 40FPS)
    I can then use the gif for MadMapper "Find Pathes" vectorization in MadLaser. Beams are detected properly. I haven't testing with complex shapes but it should be ok. Resolution 1024x1024 is a bit low but it's ok for this project.
    I had an ILDA to AVB box from LaserAnimation, I could have recorded an audio file.
    In MadMapper you can record ILDA from laser output, it's easy... It's annoying that there's no way to export a client bfrm to ILDA. I understand they protect their own show files, but in our case, it's a client who used pangolin to create it, so there would be no right violation.
    you can output to an avi in beyond. Then project that in madmapper.