Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Are FlexMod P3's still available or is there an equivalent that is ready to ship?

yes, lasermaster... craig/csshih is a great guy, i was talking to him about 12 hours ago... through the chatroom
    up on top of the page here you will see a chat link.. I rarely use that method

you can download an irc CHAT client http://www.mirc.co.uk and goto the irc.36hz.net server and join the channel #photonlexicon

Lasermaster I enjoyed them old lasershow videos you presented here, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    I have plenty of the 2 channel drivers I sell ( lasershowpats link ) in stock. PL price I can do a bit better than on the store
    Thanks Dave, I will keep you in mind, but I would hope I could get this item on this continent :-)

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCo View Post
    yes, lasermaster... craig/csshih is a great guy, i was talking to him about 12 hours ago... through the chatroom
    up on top of the page here you will see a chat link.. I rarely use that method

you can download an irc CHAT client http://www.mirc.co.uk and goto the irc.36hz.net server and join the channel #photonlexicon

Lasermaster I enjoyed them old lasershow videos you presented here, thanks
    Aaaah, haa! You the man! I was wondering how to access the CHAT room, thank you LaserCo. Glad you enjoyed the old videos. I'm working on resurrecting more.

Just to add more recent experience as I have ordered from both Illumn/Craig and Innolasers many times. Every shipment from Illumn has shipped within 48 hours when the products are listed as in stock. Usually they ship on the same day making Craig the fastest laser product shipper I know.

Innolasers varies as we all know, but he averages around 1-2 weeks in my experience. My last order placed on Friday shipped on Sunday (yesterday) so that is quite good in my opinion.

David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Another happy Illumn customer here. They are about 5 miles from my shop so I can go pick stuff up the day I order it I think I bought 2 of the last FlexMods a little while ago.

Has anyone talked with (sorry, I forgot who actually makes them) about contract manufacturing or some other assistance? It's a shame they're so hard to get.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

While I'm thrilled with Illum. Supply, what happened to the X-Laser driver program?

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

The PL driver is still happening Steve, inside of the calendar year. We got a bit caught up in development for other projects but we'll have some news on this front soon.

FYI Illum. , like the rest of us cant say when they will be back in stock.
    They are a real pleasure to deal with and its easy to chat with Craig at LC.

We can say thanks to Craig and Calvin by offering to pay any way but PPal.
    ...that 4% savings for Illum.will come back on you 3 fold.
    USPS MOs are very safe and cheap=and new is Walmart to Walmart max IIRCi s ~900$=they take ~1%
    and besides -- I am not alone with my serious issues with PP--scamming a seller just became even easier.
    and the buyer has now 180 days to file a dispute..

so all you sellers--
    cover you ass--
    signed delivery and insured ==
    and more... hak
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-