Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Help !!! Need convert Show (quickshow) to ild for mamba black

Asking for your password.. why they are doing this.. by the way myself koby, new to the forum.
    second
    Last edited by caitlintroedel; 11-18-2014 at 20:05.

Not his password, the one to access the FTP site
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Quote Originally Posted by caitlintroedel View Post
    Asking for your password.. why they are doing this.. by the way myself koby, new to the forum.
    It's a recognized security measure that we must implement for all new members.
    Kindly post YOUR password to log into this site and, by return, you will be given details of the many millions of African dollars that are waiting for you in the bank account of a long lost cousin who was related to the King of Um Bongo-Bongoland who has left all his money to any living relative who joins a laser forum.
    It is your lucky day my friend.
    Peace be upon you and the many fleas that infest your nether regions in the name of Allah !!

Please hurry for this is a time limited offer only available until my medication wears off.
    I must scurry to the place of sanctuary beneath a Nuns petticoat now in case others try to get their hands on YOUR rightful gazillions of quids before you have the chance to claim them in the name of Bizmillah (Scaramouch Scaramouch will you do the Fandango) notwithstanding the fortitude of your obedience in these matters of righteous financial alacrity.

Nanu Nanu ........

VibrationsOfDoom, you are treading water in a small pond full of turds.

They are floating towards you now!

Don't gulp or swallow.

Thanks for the words of support and for the help in sorting out some bugs in my code.

That's what keeps me going.

As for Grix and his ildaGen, he's a very smart and creative guy. I think he might have come up with that regardless of the existence of LaserBoy.

James.
    Last edited by james; 11-19-2014 at 14:21.
    Creator of LaserBoy!
    LaserBoy is free and runs in Windows, MacOS and Linux (including Raspberry Pi!).
    Download LaserBoy!
    YouTube Tutorials
    Ask me about my LaserBoy Correction Amp Kit for sale!
    All software has a learning curve usually proportional to its capabilities and unique features. Pointing with a mouse is in no way easier than tapping a key.

Default Pity but understood

Steve, you are a true artist and a gentleman with sharing your work, it is a great pity that as a junior member on here i will no longer be able to appreciate your great work because of a few bad apples, but all the best a keep making those fantastic shows and i look forward to sometime in the future to be able to view them again and possibly use them with full credit to you.

cheers

MrPuffyNZ (New Zealand)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Milani View Post
    Well... I must to give little explanation about my last post...

1) Sincerely I am bored to receive at my email address, since long time, the same request: ID and PSW for PL server. Why those people don't spend little time to find the answer inside the page of the Forum?
    I mean: http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...-November-2011

2) Most part of those persons, after downloaded my ILDA shows from PL server, use my show for their business and then upload on internet their video about my shows....OK...OK...OK... Shows are free for all users..... BUT very very few of them have the "kind- thought" to write in the info file of their movie: "lasershow creted by Steve Milani - Italy". Somebody also have a "brown-face" to write that he is the creator of show!!!

3) Now I surely sound arrogant..... I shared a lot of shows (PL server and Pangolin Show-Space). I spent lot and lot of my time to learn about how to use laser software to create shows. Why those people don't learn to use their laser software and don't create their own show? Am I the only good lasershow-maker in the whole world? (Absolutely NO! There are lot of laserist much better than me...100% guarantee)
    Oh.... Yeah!.....Much better to ask or to download a well-ready show.... You don't think?

Just for record: yesterday I counted the total number of download of my shows on Pangolin Show-Space: 55,538.....(fifty five thousand five hundred and thirty eight). This means that my shows are highly appreciated. Thank you very much to all.
    55,538 times my shows have been dowloaded all around the world...
    55,538 times my shows have been played all around the world and highly probable somebody have earned something from my work.

If I would have asked just 1 blooding Euro for each of them.... I would have been rich today....

The time to give is finished... It's time to receive.
    Beginner laserist have to learn about to use laser software first, then to give and, at last, to ask.

From now to the future, I will still continue to share my shows ONLY WITH close friends and Senior Member of this Forum.

If somebody else wants my shows... well... will have to pay my job. Sorry but...Right or wrong this will be my point of view from now.

I apologize with all of PL Members for this rude post, but this is what I think.

Steve Milani