Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brightlight is going green!

Default Brightlight is going green!

Hello boys and girls, It finally happend...... Brightlight is going green.

Although 520nm is available for quite some time now we have decided to wait until the new module was ready. We can deliver a huge variety of wavelengths and power so its best to send a PM what you need. For example we can deliver up till 6 watt/520nm , 9 watt 450nm or 1 watt red. Its also available in GB and RGB. RGB is available in 1.3R/1G/1.5B and its ideal for those who want to build supersmall projectors for beamshow use.

Its even possible to order 2 modules and combine the 2 for many cases.

There are many options to choose from so its best to contact us by PM. Prices are determined by wavelength and power aswell as the divergence. For low power range up till 3 watt we can do 0.65mrd for most combinations.

The dimensions of this module is 115 x 60 x 53. (in some cases it needs a tube and the length will be 139mm)

Thanks for looking!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1120564.JPG  

P1120560.JPG  

Interested in 6-12W RGB projectors with low divergence? Contact me by PM!

Hello Guys here are some beamshots next to an OPSL. The OPSL is 0.5 mrd full angle. So you can see its very thight. We can deliver it up till 3 watt.

The distance is 75 meter. Beam at aperture is 4x4mm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.8w_BL_top_and_1.8w_OPSL_below_1[1].jpg  

BL1.8W_meassure_2[1].jpg  

Last edited by edison; 12-10-2014 at 09:11.

im not sure what the purpose is of putting an opsl green next to your 520 green?

you havent posted proper beam specs of each so it seems a little pointless post??
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

One is TEM00, one is not
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

piss my shit, i wasnt sure if he was trying to saying his has just as good a beam as an opsl.

cos opsl do up to 8w in a 3mm beam @ 0.5mR, can edison do that with diodes?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

can edison do that with diodes?
    Actually 'for a project' it may be possible to get fairly close to OPSL with the green diodes at high powers (I've been reliably informed )

Might even be able to prove/disprove it next year 'in the flesh' (so to speak)
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    cos opsl do up to 8w in a 3mm beam @ 0.5mR, can edison do that with diodes?

Where did you get the OPSL from Edison?

You might want to use calipers to measure the beam rather then a ruler.

The beam looks nice.. a shame though that most of these current new diodes have such a nasty beam profile.. pretty much close to the same it seems like..
    Talking about beam profile: have you guys heard about the TEM00 beam profile new red diode thats in the works by I think Oclaro that puts out rated 1watt per diode each?

im not sure what the purpose is of putting an opsl green next to your 520 green?

you havent posted proper beam specs of each so it seems a little pointless post??
    Its just a picture to do some comparison nothing else......

Where did you get the OPSL from Edison?

You might want to use calipers to measure the beam rather then a ruler.

I didn,t do the measurement, Laserpower did the measurement. He his is doing high powered lasershows and we started working together 2 years ago as we connected on a bussiness as on a personal level. Laserpower has the same goal and that is being able to do high powered lasershows. Even though money is tight laserpower keeps on supporting me with everything they have. Very happy with their support.

We are now extremely close in doing high power. Up till 4 watt/520nm we can do things with low divergence and polarised so you can have 8 watt of 520nm and below 1 mrd. For blue we can do up till 10 watt in the same divergence. For red we can do now up till 1 watt with very low divergence and 2.5 watt soon in multimode red. Because we are a small company there is not enough cashflow to do everything in one go so it has to be done in steps.

Tommorow i will post the latest one, Its a full RGB one with 1.3/800/1.6 watt in the same module.
    Last edited by edison; 12-10-2014 at 10:12.

Thanks for posting the comparison shots. I have been trying to get the *real world* data on the OPSL for a few weeks. Can you tell us the beam size at aperture and far-field of the OPSL?

The OPSL is 5mm beam at aperture and 40mm at 75meter. That is 0.46mrd divergence in full angle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OPSL_1.8w__meassure_1[1].jpg