Thread: Others in Salt Lake area?

Default Others in Salt Lake area?

Hey,

I am fairly new to the world of lasers, have been reading this forum for a few months now and have my first laser system up and running. A few thousand in and I'm enjoying life a lot more then I used to.

I was wondering if there were others in the Utah/Salt Lake or Boise area that would maybe want to form a small get together sometime. Like I said, I am very new and would love to learn from some people who have been around here a bit longer then me. Let me know who you are and I'll try and get something arranged at some point.

Hello there! I'm down in Provo! Just saw this. I'm not really in the world of Lasers yet too much. I'm just doing a lot of reading and hoping to buy my first in a few months or so. I would certainly be interested in getting together and try to learn about this together!

Perfect I just shot someone else a PM as well. There are at least 3 of us that don't know what we're doing here than. I will shoot you a PM with my number and we can meet up sometime at my place or something.