Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking to loose the ADAT FB3?

swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

oh. i'm not knocking beyond. i think you lumped brad and i into the same post.

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    purely cash.

Don't poo poo beyond. It's early artist for sure. remember who did most of the shows that are packed with pangolin products! not too shabby.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Deleted, PM sent.

Do you have a QM2000?

Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 12-06-2014 at 13:01.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

wasn't there something like a Pangolin CD2000? was a standalone box with a cd-rom and an LD2k PCI card that could playback shows? I wonder if any of those still exist in the wild, never seen one personally

/edit

yep found it

http://www.pangolin.com/LD2000/cd2000player.htm

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    I really wish I could make ld2000 play nice with the laptop so I could dump my desktop.
    Maybe we can tackle this problem... Why doesn't ld2000 play nice with the laptop?

Yep, great little units. Looks like a small pc but no need for a screen. I have one but do not have the QM2000 card that is supposed to be in it. I never decided if it would be better for me to get a QM2000 or just sell it as it for someone else that has a spare QM2000 and would like a stand alone unit to playback shows without user intervention.

Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    wasn't there something like a Pangolin CD2000? was a standalone box with a cd-rom and an LD2k PCI card that could playback shows? I wonder if any of those still exist in the wild, never seen one personally

/edit

yep found it

http://www.pangolin.com/LD2000/cd2000player.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tribble View Post
    Maybe we can tackle this problem... Why doesn't ld2000 play nice with the laptop?
    Have you installed the network fix?
    Have you disabled IP6 in the network settings?
    What ethernet cable are you using? ?

And beyond right now still new.. it needs time for people to make the full transition.
    The huuuuge advantage to beyond right now is the more accurate masking, gradient BAMS and the fact you can properly control the interpolation curves for effects.

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Have you installed the network fix?
    Have you disabled IP6 in the network settings?
    What ethernet cable are you using? ?
    Those are questions for kecked... he's the one who posted the original issue.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by haymaker View Post
    Yep, great little units. Looks like a small pc but no need for a screen. I have one but do not have the QM2000 card that is supposed to be in it. I never decided if it would be better for me to get a QM2000 or just sell it as it for someone else that has a spare QM2000 and would like a stand alone unit to playback shows without user intervention.

You have my attention! It would be better to "sell it as is for someone else that has a spare QM2000 and would like a stand alone unit to playback shows without user intervention." (And likes collecting the rare and obscure.) PM''s gladly accepted.

Not wanting to hijack this thread but PM inbound

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    You have my attention! It would be better to "sell it as is for someone else that has a spare QM2000 and would like a stand alone unit to playback shows without user intervention." (And likes collecting the rare and obscure.) PM''s gladly accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    trying to control the entire laser market eh?

if you get it bring it to SELEM I have always wanted one but will settle for fiddling with one