Thread: PDX microlem feeler

Laser Warning PDX microlem feeler

The next Nwlem is coming eventually but that isn't soon enough! I know there are enough of us around we can have a microlem help each other with builds, software bullshitting etc... I have mentioned this to a few other pl people so thought I would move it public.

Maybe we can even invite a few great software people, Linus and Andrew are local...

Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Where is "PDX?"

Portland, Oregon. PDX is the airport code and commonly used as a short hand for Portland in the region.

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

OK then. Wrong coast for me.

Adam that sounds like a great idea. It would be great to get together with my fellow laser geeks again.
    Do you have a location in mind?
    Laserbiker

I have a finished basement and a cold garage (26 & 217 area). If anybody else has another place maybe we can make something semi-regular. I know the PHX crew does so but don't post it . Working with other people gets me a lot more motivated that working alone.

-Adam
    Last edited by sugeek; 12-07-2014 at 14:53.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I have a finished basement and a cold garage (26 & 217 area). If anybody else has another place maybe we can make something semi-regular. I know the PHX crew does so but don't post it . Working with other people gets me a lot more motivated that working alone.

-Adam
    the phx crew is overrated, but the goodyear crew is awesome.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    the phx crew is overrated, but the goodyear crew is awesome.
    Spitz, Karl and bob Hess just got called out,!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Spitz, Karl and bob Hess just got called out,!
    spitz and karl have both been to my place..

(reaching for the mind eraser)
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.