Thread: JM Lasers

Default JM Lasers

I had a technical problem with an old EasyLase I have and I shot off an email to JM Laser last night to get some help. When I woke up this morning I had received an email with schematics and a very nice description of what is going on. Within a couple hours, not counting sleep time, I was able to get the information I needed to resolve my issue.

Not only that, but JMLaser has been very responsive and courteous with any questions I have had over the years as I have needed help. JMLaser sells various DACs and other hardware. They also sell the Dynamics laser show software, which makes me a somewhat of competitor. Even so, the relationship I have had with them has been excellent.

Anyway, I wanted to give them some positive feedback on here since I think they deserve it.

Hi,
    in the Name of Joachim Mueller i like to say "Thank you". He is not only Reseller of Dynamics, me and Joachim
    work together in Soft / Hardware. My Job is Software / DLL´s / Drivers and he makes the Hardware.
    We both try to give the best Support we can.
    And in this Time where $ and € are nearly the same maybe also the 2013 ILDA Awarded NetLase LC is interesting for you.
    ( The First NetLase got his ILDA Award in 2006 , the older from us maybe remember :-) )
    Because this Card is full integrated in the jmlaser.dll which is also used by LXS it can be interesting for some of you.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

I would like to join in on the praising of JMlaser and Joachim.. Certainly one of the best and most helpful people in this industry!
    I bought my first scanner amps from him nearly 10 years ago, and they still perform flawlessly..
    Joachim even helped me with suggestions, schematics and information on how to modify these old amps for use with other galvos quite recently..
    How about that! - Support and help on a 10 year old product - not for profit, just for caring about an old customer..

And the raytrack amps are THE BOMB.. Flawless perfomance, easy to connect and set up, super good and easy scanner safety, and they are probably the best thing on the market to drive the scannermax 506 galvos these days.

Br. Simon

Yep great service and top quallity scanners and other products. Unfortunally the scanners are a bit out of fashion since 5mm aperture is nowadays the standard and raytracks can,t handle the bigger mirrors according to the man himself. I love his 1 board scanneramp with scanfail but for beamshows 5mm aperture is a must have. But they are damn accurate and perform great!

Hi Edison,
    we are working on it. First Tests with 6.5mm Mirrors are running this Time. But the Performance will not be as good as with the small Mirrors.
    The Name "Raytrack 35+" meand that you get Scanners with 35Kpps @ILDA 8 Degrees ORE MORE. Not all Galvos are exactly the same, most run with 37-38K ILDA
    Think with the bigger Mirror we will reach 30K ILDA using a bigger Amplifier. But most important is still Linearity and not only Speed at small Angle.
    Greetings
    Guido

www.mylaserpage.de

Guido, Music to my ears Bigger mirrors are needed for the multimode,s and for beamshows 30K is fast enough. If you can keep the linearity at this speed and lifetime of the scanners you have a rock stable product. I know your a perfectionist and that things take time. Great to see your working on it!!