Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laserworld DS-900RGB, anyone used one?

Arrow Laserworld DS-900RGB, anyone used one?

Hi, new to the forum and kind of new to lasers in general, i've owned quickshow for about a year and have been learning it steadily since, but i'm in the market for a new laser and I have my eye on the Laserworld DS-900RGB, has anyone seen it in person or have anything to say about it if they've used one? Any feedback on this product would be great!
    Thanks!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Jingles8302 View Post
    Hi, new to the forum and kind of new to lasers in general, i've owned quickshow for about a year and have been learning it steadily since, but i'm in the market for a new laser and I have my eye on the Laserworld DS-900RGB, has anyone seen it in person or have anything to say about it if they've used one? Any feedback on this product would be great!
    Thanks!
    generally speaking, the farther you stay away from laserworld projects, the better off you will be.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Agreed. Based on what you are looking for power wise, the Lightspace LS-700 RGB might be worth looking at. PM "Omar" here on the forum for information.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Agreed. Based on what you are looking for power wise, the Lightspace LS-700 RGB might be worth looking at. PM "Omar" here on the forum for information.
    yes... lightspace projectors are an excellent value.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thanks everyone for the tips! I appreciate it!
    Swamidog, is your name Christoper Short? you make all of those amazing Abstract shows? if so, HUGE fan! Love your work!

Thanks everyone for the tips! I appreciate it!
    Swamidog, is your name Christoper Short? you make all of those amazing Abstract shows? if so, HUGE fan! Love your work!
    yes, hi that's me!

thank you

Very cool! I'll try not to go all "Fan boy" LMAO!!

Very cool! I'll try not to go all "Fan boy" LMAO!!
    hahahaha. no worries!

Anyone have any thoughts or comments on the X-Laser Mobile Beat MAX? That one has my eye too and for about the same price range. I've heard it's got some nice scanners in it.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Anything from X-Laser is going to be a very good bet as well. Forum members here... US legal... top notch customer service... good people. A little pricier than others but, extensive R&D and the legal aspect contribute to that.