Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GB Feeler: .$13/ft silicon wire (not the junky china stuff)

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy View Post
    Gotcha both
    Seems not many people give a crap, on either forum. I have noticed less and less DIY happening anymore, so I guess that kinda explains it. Why make a unique, one of a kind handheld or your own projector when you can just buy chinese crap for cheap, right?
    My source for wire is Radio Shack and we all know how that turns out. So... I'm glad to get this, even though I don't use it regularly it will be great to have around.

I'm in for 100ft each color,RWB 20AWG

Gotcha down
    15 char

Please add me for 100ft ea of R W & B both 20 and 26 size.
    Thank you.

Howdy all

Well it doesn't look like crazy is going to be going through with this GB so I'll take it from here.

I have 26 gauge silicone insulated wire in stock in 7 different colors and will have 22 gauge in stock in about one week in red and black only.

All the wire is sold in 20 foot hanks rolled and in a zip lock bag and if you want any amount in 20 foot increment's that is doable.

the 26 gauge is .25 per foot and the 22 gauge is .30 per foot and you can get it directly right here> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/be...tml#post882526

But for any one on here before this post I will give the same price as was offered above, which ever is less $

I also have several sizes of heat shrink for sale @.50 per foot and there is some really good solder flux incase any one is interested I also have rosin for cleaning your soldering iron tip or making rosin flux out of.

Here is link to all of my goodies> http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fl...tml#post966672

See you at LEM...

How have you established that crazy isn't going through with it? Group buys often take time to reach their intended numbers.

Because he said so over at laserpointerforums in a GB wire thread there !

I would not have made a post here if he had not said that !!!

in addition to that I want people to get the best for there money and since I have been in this business for many years I do know my wire and if some one wants to sell you silicone insulated wire at .13 per foot there is a very good chance you are not going to be as happy with it as you would be with the wire I sell you, all I will say is my wire costs me more than .13 per foot and I just purchased 35,000 feet of 26 and 22 gauge wire.

Jeff...
    Last edited by Boom; 03-24-2015 at 18:43.

Ok., I don't frequent LPF so I wouldn't have seen that.

Are you referring to F(LEM) next week or did you mean some other LEM?

Default NWLEM

I don't frequent PL that much and that is why I only have 28 posts here, over there I have 5400

I was referring to NWLEM in Portland Oregon which will be in approx. 120 days from now once we have the date figured out it will be announced

So... let's look at your statement above.

"But for any one on here before this post I will give the same price as was offered above, which ever is less."

Under 500 feet with the group buy was basically the same price as yours - $.25 and $.30 per foot. We were up to 900 feet of one and 675 feet on the other to reach the first tier of the price break. Since the matching price break only applies to those that posted prior to you... why would anyone else join the group buy to help us hit 1000 feet of each size, if they weren't going to get the benefit of the price break? For us to get for example, the 20 gauge at $.20 per foot as opposed to $.30 per foot, we only needed another 100 committed by someone. So, who is going to commit to 100 feet at $.30 in order for you to match the price for the rest of us at $.20 since we all posted prior to your offer?

Just playing devil's advocate here.

(I'll be ordering some though BTW.)
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 03-25-2015 at 04:17.