Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GB Feeler: .$13/ft silicon wire (not the junky china stuff)

OK every one is taken care of I believe so if you have not heard from me and you think you should have please give me a email and I'll get right after it

Thanks Everyone
    Jeff...

Confirmed: Jeff replied to my e-mail in less than a day. Come to find out - we've met! He was at the NWLEM 2 years ago, and I completely forgot!

Anyway, my wire is in the mail, so I should have it soon. Thanks to Jeff for agreeing to head up this group buy. (We all know what a pain that is!)

EDIT: OK, so it's not technically a group buy. It's still a way for us to get the wire at an affordable price without any hassle. I don't see too many other people volunteering to do this, and in fact the one other person who initially talked about it ended up backing out, so I for one am happy Jeff is willing to do this for us.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 04-10-2015 at 19:57.

Let me correct you there- he didn't "agree to head up this GB," nor did he in any way, shape, or form support this GB. I made a feeler, he flipped out and threatened me, accused me of being a scammer, and said lots of other {unprovoked} unpleasant things that I am becoming more and more tempted to post publicly. I suppose that's what I get for attempting to give a bunch of people a good deal
    And like I said in my previous post up there ^, this isn't the first time he has pulled something like this.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Mine should be on it's way as well. Had I done the math, I might have bought a little more than I did but, what I bought is probably realistically a lifetime supply for me.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Confirmed: Jeff replied to my e-mail in less than a day. Come to find out - we've met! He was at the NWLEM 2 years ago, and I completely forgot!

Anyway, my wire is in the mail, so I should have it soon. Thanks to Jeff for agreeing to head up this group buy. (We all know what a pain that is!)

Adam
    although very briefly Jeff was at SELEM 2014 with his white fusion rgb PJs in Club Selem
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Len;

I didn't remember that! Then again, I didn't remember meeting him at NWLEM either, so go figure! (Mind isn't what it used to be...) Jeff remembered me, and especially remembered the small quad-copter that I brought with me to that meet.

Would be cool if he could make it to SELEM again! We'll see I guess.

As for the rest of the drama - to everyone involved - let's leave that at LPF, OK? There's no place for it here.

Adam
    Last edited by buffo; 04-10-2015 at 19:59. Reason: typo

Thank you Adam for the kind words, yes I will try and make it this year to SELEM I really enjoyed it the last time and I got to set up my White Fusion projectors in
    Club Selem and that was a blast, it was great having people there from Pangolin giving a seminar, and what a venue so yea I'll try and be there this year

Jeff...
    Last edited by Boom; 04-11-2015 at 12:21. Reason: typo

Smile Wire arrived!

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    I will try and make it this year to SELEM I really enjoyed it the last time and I got to set up my White Fusion projectors in Club Selem and that was a blast
    Will be great to see you again this year! Club SELEM should have some cool new toys installed this year, thanks to Brad.

By the way, I received all my wire today. Thanks for the extra shrink-wrap!

Adam

Yea I am hoping to be building my own full size RGB projector before SELEM so maybe I will have it finished and can join in with the big boys

The White Fusion is fun but a spyro graph projector is not the same as the full size RGB projector.

Jeff...

Not sure BUT I think the 'medal' for 'smallest PJ' was given to Mr. (austin) Willing
    for the White Fusion he brought to SELEM 2010- was built by Jeff- or made from parts he made-afaik-

the cases he uses are clear - so you can see the innards- he brought two to CLUB SELEM 2014- one was his newest version w/ wired RC- I apoligize for not letting more at SELEM about this- Jeff only had a few hours to spend with us on Sat.-- I will try to post a video from 2014 with Jeff and his mini PJs----Len
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-