Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GB Feeler: .$13/ft silicon wire (not the junky china stuff)

Wow I did not know the WF won the medal in 2010 as I was not able to attend that year but I do know it was voted the coolest projector at the 2012 NWLEM in Portland as I took mine there and every one raised there hand for it

Thanks Len for letting me know this, maybe I should make some more White Fusion Time Machines, it would be cool to see 6 of them running at once on the same screen

Jeff...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Wow I did not know the WF won the medal in 2010 as I was not able to attend that year but I do know it was voted the coolest projector at the 2012 NWLEM in Portland as I took mine there and every one raised there hand for it

Thanks Len for letting me know this, maybe I should make some more White Fusion Time Machines, it would be cool to see 6 of them running at once on the same screen

Jeff...

jeff - was yours that sexy little brass steampunk battery powered projector?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Now that was a very cool projector I had to go back look at it many times and no it was not mine it belonged to a guy from AZ i do believe an nice older gentleman.

I had the RGB spyro projector in a clear case and it was battery powered and about 6 inches long, you could walk around with if you wanted to but I had it on a tripod most of the time.

Man I love your show designs I did buy a program and box from Andrew but have not had the guts to try and use it yet maybe next time when we are at the same LEM you could give me some pointers.

You have a good my friend

Jeff...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Boom View Post
    Now that was a very cool projector I had to go back look at it many times and no it was not mine it belonged to a guy from AZ i do believe an nice older gentleman.

I had the RGB spyro projector in a clear case and it was battery powered and about 6 inches long, you could walk around with if you wanted to but I had it on a tripod most of the time.

Man I love your show designs I did buy a program and box from Andrew but have not had the guts to try and use it yet maybe next time when we are at the same LEM you could give me some pointers.

You have a good my friend

Jeff...
    i remember your white fusion there. super cute little things.

thank you for the kind words. if you make it out to selem, i'll be happy to give you some LSX tips and get you going. i usually do a little tutorial session, but steal as much one on one time with me as you can stand. i'll hit you up for a wire order in the near future. lots of things to build!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.