Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Evil Lasers Kore 7

My first thoughts were similar. Then I thought, if I built this it would be the same, everything accessible. Yes I can tweak anything and everything while it's powered and watch the far field! Not like ripping out a module and trying to get the glued baseplate off. Dust is not an issue. If it is, you can wipe it off. I don't have a class 1 clean room but then I guess nor do most of the module manufacturers either so an option to clean is a plus from my point of view. And to be honest, less glass surfaces between the diodes and aperture has got to be good. Anyway if I have dust problems I will post a comment, but no air flow through there and all wire access is sealed. Not on the sales team just thought it an interesting build feature.

Dust becomes a bigger pain in the butt once you have bigger arrays that need careful cleaning. Then the ability to have it covered pays off i think. But i don't necessarilly think they need to be sealed modules.
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

Looks like a very clean build. I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Eh.............?
    Oiiiii

hahahaha
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Thanks for sharing!

Why green for example is Knife edged and not PBS? to saving costs?
    So I suppose greens goes like this "ll" at near field and before cyls... but..what about entering a "ll" pattern on CV cyl? neither beams are entering on CV cyl CENTER.
    I thought beams should go exactly in the CV cyl center, for example, stacking vertically like in mitsu quads...isn't it?

Greaaaaat!
    What is the size of the beam at the output?

The live lasersysteme, How is use two red diode with 2.8Watt? (maybe Ushio HL63373HD 638nm diode with new Kore modells? The Kore 10w is use two Ushio diode 638nm and 2000mw)
    I know that the divergence value of these diodes was wrong. What collimator and lens pair they used to achieve a value of 0.7 mrad.
    Interesting.

The kore is Overall a nice and quality laser projector.

I think you would have to talk to Andreas Kle. It's a while since I posted this but I think there are 4 reds knife edged as two pairs then PBS combined so I'm guessing 700mW Oclaro? The layout of the Kore is the same for each colour so 4 diodes in two knife edged pairs for a total of 12 diodes in the biggest unit. Individual pairs use a telescope collimator. Still working well but did have problems with the pangolin scanners.
    Mick

Quote Originally Posted by whiteg View Post
    The live lasersysteme, How is use two red diode with 2.8Watt? (maybe Ushio HL63373HD 638nm diode with new Kore modells? The Kore 10w is use two Ushio diode 638nm and 2000mw)
    I know that the divergence value of these diodes was wrong. What collimator and lens pair they used to achieve a value of 0.7 mrad.
    Interesting.

The kore is Overall a nice and quality laser projector.

The new Kore is uses Two Ushio Red diode, it is included in the projector description.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kore.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by whiteg View Post
    The new Kore is uses Two Ushio Red diode, it is included in the projector description.
    As I said contact Andreas. He built two Kore 7 for me 8 years ago! The diodes he could get then will not be the same now will they. The review is now 8 years old.
    Mick