Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: UKLEM -19 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire, England 9-10-11 & 12th of OCTOBER 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    Where's Rob's Alfa
    Its here. Just not well and sorned and looking for a new owner (who has a head gasket in his back pocket)

Anyway - Meets is meets and its always a laugh and a relax and a good time for gripeing. Sorry I had no ion or copper this time but will next time and will deffo find that SSY1 and bring my 556nm dpss.

What would we do without the LEMs so as ever a huge doff of the hat to Smoggers for putting up with us and working so hard so that we have a great 'ol time. Nice to see Simon (despite his dreams recollections....) and Robin again and to be re-aquainted with Martin - I hope you felt as welcome as you appeared to be, I think its fair to say you fitted in well with us bunch of planks, and of course great that Kev was there once again. I too was tickled by Chris sleeping on the table and I know if I had have done that I would have put a dent in the floor.

Lets invite Wendy next time.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    You drive slow don't you ;-)
    Meh.. I slowed down so I could throw some more tea soaked biscuits at yer Renault Clit as you drove passed, but you took so long to catch me I ate them instead :-)
    A little bit werrrr, a little bit weyyyyyy, a little bit arrrrgggghhh

Fat bar steward
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat