Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: SELEM 9 - August 12-16th 2015 - Sign up now!

I'm testing what I am bringing after tearing it out of my home install. Oh wow how I have grown stuff into hodge lodge messes.

Example one Lumia rig
    leading in trailing technology

Hello everyone!

Instead of cluttering up this thread, please take a quick look at a thread I just posted here:

http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ELEM-9-project

I'm looking for anyone with an unused projector case we can use during SELEM 9 for a projector transplant. See the thread for pics and details.

thanks,
    -Hank

Smile

Really getting down to the wire now... Been receiving lots of shipments of things we'll need for the event. Shirts should arrive tomorrow, and after that I think we are all set. Budget looks good this year too. We will definitely finish in the black. There are a few more names added to the registration list, and I've been fielding calls all week from people who are desperately trying to make last minute plans to attend. So we will probably see a few more faces by the time doors open Thursday.

For those of you who will be arriving on Wednesday to assist with the load-in and setup, please come around to the back of the venue and enter at the loading dock - see picture:

Actually, this is the best way to enter no matter what day you arrive.

Inside the double doors there will be a sign-in table. You will need to sign a waiver there, at which point you will be given a name tag and lanyard, along with your SELEM shirt (if you registered early enough to be included in the shirt order, that is). If you have not registered and want to pay at the door, this is where you do that as well.

Adam

So it's confirmed, won't be able to attend for my third SELEM.

I already paid registration, but this move has been very much on the expensive side. And I just can't swing it. So yeah.

Looking forward to cool pictures from all the festivities!
    Only an electron wiggler like you would resonate at 30cm.

Awww crap, Sean. That sucks.

I understand your situation though. It seems it's been a tough year for a lot of people. Hang in there, and keep checking here on PL for pics, videos, and comments. (Maybe we can finally get a live stream going this year... We'll see.)

If we do get something streaming, we will post links here on PL.

Adam

Thumbs up Shirts are here...

Forgot to post this earlier, but the shirts arrived on Friday! Here's what they look like:

I think Chris did a great job on the logo this year. Thanks Chris!

Adam

Were any extras ordered to sell at the venue?

Yes, I ordered 10 extra shirts. Of those, we have just 3 left. Two of them are XL, and the last one is a 2XL. This could change if we get more late registrations.

There have already been extra people signing up who will not be getting a shirt - mostly because they needed smaller sizes and there aren't any sizes below XL left. (Yet another reason for people to sign up early!)

You already have one with your name on it, because there has been less demand for the larger sizes.

Adam

EDIT: My bad... I ordered 12 extra shirts, not 10. And I was wrong on the spares list as well. All three of the remaining shirts are XL.
    Last edited by buffo; 08-09-2015 at 16:56.

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Yes, I ordered 10 extra shirts. Of those, we have just 3 left. Two of them are XL, and the last one is a 2XL. This could change if we get more late registrations.

There have already been extra people signing up who will not be getting a shirt - mostly because they needed smaller sizes and there aren't any sizes below XL left. (Yet another reason for people to sign up early!)

You already have one with your name on it, because there has been less demand for the larger sizes.

Adam
    Thanks sorry about the PM, i sent it before even finishing reading your post. That you set one aside. lol
    leading in trailing technology

No problem. We're all sorted. When I posted, I didn't have the most current version of the spreadsheet open. Content edited above. (But you are still OK! You have a shirt with your name on it.)

Adam