Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Noob with an Innolaser issue

Default Noob with an Innolaser issue

Hi all, total noob here, been into modular synths & assorted music gear for years, finally got myself a fairly basic laser.
    So after a little research, I've got a copy of Maxwell (very nice too) and ordered an EtherDream from Innolaser.
    Its been 2 weeks so far & I've had no queries answered concerning when to expect delivery etc. Now I've done some more searching here I see this is the norm, duh, I fell for the professional looking website! (I've tried the LSX activation email address too)
    Such a pain, I have a rare month off work and I'm gagging to get a new obsession underway, can anyone advise me on this?
    Or a real long shot, does anyone have spare EtherDream they want to sell me?
    First post & its a whiney one, sorry!

Heyas,
    I've ordered ILD SOS Software from Innolasers and it also took a while to arrive, however the wonderful folks on the IRC chat (chat button top) helped me and notified the guy running InnoLaser and it all got sorted out smoothly - I would recommend to get on the Chat and check out with the folks there!
    GL HF!
    My kit: Mamba Elements V3 & DAC, ILD SOS & LaserCam, LaserDock DAC, Kvant Clubmax 1800 (2017)

Thanks, I'll give that a try!

Another day passes, more messages sent to the unresponsive Andrew of Innolaser, still no replies.
    Jesus I had no idea this guy was such a flake, I'm going to have to assume that the website is a scam and look for a refund via Visa.

Be patient, website is not a scam!

Website is not a scam, just very hard to reach. However when you get the product you do get a great value for good software.

Hi there.

I am in the same situation you are in and am interested in any news about how it evolves.
    (I ordered an ILD SOS licence, 2 months ago, and have been emailing Andrew once a week sharp in order to get the activation file needed to run the soft)

I am also getting a little hopeless. Is two months a common delay for innolasers? When is the limit?

I read many threads about this very issue, and know it's probably about patience… but when you are harmless facing a situation… At least sharing the experience with others helps being patient I guess.

Most of all, I do not really get why the "activation file" security on this software. The activation key should be secure enough to guarantee 1purchase=1installation.

—> Ultimately, I would love to hear about alternatives to ILD SOS (except for OLA that I could not get to install on my computer). Any animation software with a SVG or DXF import feature…

(I am as sorry as you are to post a whiney 1st query)

Bradfo69 is online now Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ugh, My canned drlava rant is ready to post in 4....3....2....
    (Nice guy and I like him but, it sickens me every time I read these posts.)
    PM Sent...

i can imagine…
    sorry to use this community as innolaser's customer service.

This stuff reminds me of the "soup nazi", from Seinfeld.
    Everybody raves about it, but you have to practically beg to buy the product... ��
    RGB laser projectors
    Pangolin Beyond .NET
    APC40 Midi controllers
    Pangolin FB3 controllers
    DZ splitter
    LS MegaWatt Green Machine