Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Innolasers/LSX - amazing fast delivery and great service

Thumbs up Innolasers/LSX - amazing fast delivery and great service

I had some reservations ordering from Innolasers after reading reviews in this forum. However, my order was filled extremely quickly (less than one week!) and communication with Andrew, the proprietor and software architect, has been prompt and excellent. If you've been hesitating in your order of LSX or ILDA SOS, hesitate no longer.

I'd like to thank Andrew for his prompt responses and his good feedback on how to get the software up and running (even when the problem was not his, but rather McAfee's...)

Ron

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

It snowed 13 inches in North Dakota yesterday. Rumor is, they're blaming you.

Congrats though!

Are you talking about the same Andrew than all of us? Lol

Yes, I am speaking of the same Andrew! When someone does something right, they deserve the credit and the compliments. It looks to me like he's produced a spectacular piece of software, and is selling it at an extremely reasonable price. I'm looking forward to learning how to use it.

And, no. I have no association with Innolasers whatsoever.

Ron

Yes indeed his softwares are all very good without any doubt, that's just about the communication and processing delay that we are astonished, usually there was no answer before a few weeks and several reminder, if you had the chance to get an answer

New user receives amazing service from notorious bad performer - feels need to join forum where previous complainants have been vocal, to tell us all of amazing service....

Hmm......
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

I will chime in here. I purchased LSX pro last month and within two weeks had my CD and dongle. A week or two after that I had my activation license. I was surprised considering my first copy of LSX took 3 months. YMMV
    Watching Lasers Since 1981

Now I guess I am still a little confused, has Andrew suddenly become responsive and will this continue? This issue is very timely for me as I am seriously considering ordering LSX basic, but my issue is that I don't want my order to fall into another black hole. This is an open letter to Andrew and also to anyone else who he trusts who is active on this forum. what I am proposing is that I order LSX basic, BUT I pay the money to someone who Andrew also trusts. The agreement is that once I receive the software and it is loaded and up and running I then agree to them paying the money over to Andrew. if the order is not delivered after a period of 2 weeks then the money is sent back to me. This is the only way I can see that I can order something at the moment. This is a public post as I would like to make my commitment to pay, if the delivery takes place in a timely manner. Does anyone want to put themselves forward as the intermediary? As this would be done openly and publically I would hope all concerned would see this as an indication of me being trustworthy. In addition to the fact I am an active member of the community. The software would be without a dongle and so could be delivered electronically, this would be my preference anyway. Can anyone help as I know a few of you are in contact with Andrew and are trusted by him. Also I think if this is posted on the forum then I would feel it would be safe to do, as long as I know the person is an active part of the forum. I guess Ideally I am thinking od Swamidog, Mixedgas, or Buffo. But this list is not exhaustive.

Can anyone help me out and get another LSX user here?

I would really appreciate some help

Cheers

Steve

norty,

Although I may be a new user on this forum, that does not necessarily mean that I'm new to the business. In fact, as a laserist for Laserium starting in 1978, I have performed shows for literally MILLIONS of people over the years. If your only standard for being able to post an opinion, and have it taken seriously, are the number of posts one has made, or the number of years one has been a member of the forum (as opposed to a "guest" which I've done for several years), then I guess that I'm guilty and you can ignore whatever I post.

I don't want to start a flame war with you. I enjoy your posts and hope that you will continue posting. Please though, have some consideration of OTHER people's posts, even if we SEEM like noobs to you, it may not be the case. I'm not a shill for Andrew. I bought, he shipped, and he's been answering my emails. I thought I'd add something positive to the conversation. Period.

Ron

I never called you a noob, I suggested that there may be an ulterior motive to your signing up and subsequent post. Shill posting is a 'thing' you know
    New users to forums posting glowing references for companies that have previously had poor press is a common occurrence, and you fitted snugly into that mould unfortunately.

Maybe the history has made me cynical in my middle age.

I enjoy your posts and hope that you will continue posting.
    Nope, you know what, you got me, I'm done here.....
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.