Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Innolasers/LSX - amazing fast delivery and great service

Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    I think that the problem is that although 'we' the PL users know what the situation is, unsuspecting non forum users do not.
    We have more than one user who came here after being let down and Google searches brought them here.
    It is simply a poor way to do business 'reasons' or not, particularly when some orders appear to be delayed whilst others are flying out of the door.

And the comms seem to leave a lot to be desired based on what people are saying.
    I don't think any reasonable person would argue with you here, Norty. Folks come into the chat room to ask about their Innolasers order every week and those of us who hang out there just tell them to be patient, send an email, and know that they'll be happy in the long run. Several people come back and say the received the order a short while later, while most others don't come back to the chat room to re-enquire, so I assume that is generally good news.
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

(Unless you are Brad in which case, you just buy everything . . )
    That's TWO of everything..... thank you very much. Get it right!

I don't know why people try and defend slow service.

I've never made a transaction with Andrew so can't comment on him personally, beyond saying that the limited contact I've had with him in the past has always led me to believe him to be an upstanding guy. But to put this in context, I buy a lot of things on the net and next day delivery is usual. Sometimes 2 days although that is getting rarer now. If anything takes a week domestically, then I would be furious no matter what the value.

People expect good service and $350 is not a small amount to most people. If you run a business, you're number 1 priority should be customer service. 15 months would literally put you in breach of the law in the UK (over here you must deliver goods to a consumer within 30 days of the formation of a contract).

It's also not for me to tell anyone how to run their business, but you have to wonder how many sales get lost by people put off by the prospect of an open ended wait, especially if they have business needs that depend on it.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    I don't know why people try and defend slow service.

I've never made a transaction with Andrew so can't comment on him personally, beyond saying that the limited contact I've had with him in the past has always led me to believe him to be an upstanding guy. But to put this in context, I buy a lot of things on the net and next day delivery is usual. Sometimes 2 days although that is getting rarer now. If anything takes a week domestically, then I would be furious no matter what the value.

People expect good service and $350 is not a small amount to most people. If you run a business, you're number 1 priority should be customer service. 15 months would literally put you in breach of the law in the UK (over here you must deliver goods to a consumer within 30 days of the formation of a contract).

It's also not for me to tell anyone how to run their business, but you have to wonder how many sales get lost by people put off by the prospect of an open ended wait, especially if they have business needs that depend on it.

Just my 2 cents.
    Al,

Thanks for your input very eloquently put, I have to say I feel a little foolish commenting on a post, which was so positive about Andrew's service. But feel now vindicated against those who decided it was best to try and question my motives for asking for help and a solution which allowed Andrew to still sell another copy of LSX, no doubt a great program, and those who just wanted to ignore the failing he has commercially. Time for me to bow out of this conversation. Let's just put it down to experience and a difference of opinion

Let me chime in here now, after months of looking for my misplaced setup CD for LSX Basic (Which had arrived to me in around two weeks -with one reminder to him in the chatroom)..After months of searching I simply PM'd him in the chatroom asking if he could create a download link for me, I dug up my order numbers for both lasercam and lsx and sent them over to him. (I had the dongle key located safely)..
    He probably took ten minutes or so to answer back.
    Immediately after I got done downloading I asked him if somehow lasercam was part of that download.. I got no answer and just figured that I'd get this stuff setup and see what I got.. My version of lasercam was the demo?/basic version only and I thought "yeah i was right".. At this point I emailed him about getting my lasercam download link.. It was about five days later when I got that email with the link..

I cannot dissagree with some of the posts and chatroom situations over some of his transactions.

I recall, recently that one of the guys who had came to the chatroom many times asking for help.. drlava had said (in the chatroom) that it appears that guy reversed the charges the same day he had received the products.

So.. I'd give Andrew a 7 outa 10 on transaction performances for myself

Tell him we all miss him and he can come home. We will kill the fatted pig for him and give him a new coat. Truly we do miss you Andrew all jokes aside.

Thinking about purchasing LSX but not sure if I should pull the trigger. Should i contact Andrew first - Anyone have a current contact for the Dr?

You can try him at ild.sos.activation AT gmail.com

I sent him a request for access to something just the other day and got a response in less than a day, so he's alive. I'll bet you'll love LSX. I would have paid 3 or more times the price for it in retrospect.

-David
    "Help, help, I'm being repressed!"

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post

I would have paid 3 or more times the price for it in retrospect.

-David
    you sill can!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Hi thanks for the Dr's contact details - email sent.

Quote Originally Posted by dkumpula View Post

I sent him a request for access to something just the other day and got a response in less than a day, so he's alive. I'll bet you'll love LSX. I would have paid 3 or more times the price for it in retrospect.

-David