View Poll Results: When should we do the next NWLEM?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • September 9th-11th

2 33.33%
  • September 16th-18th

2 33.33%
  • Well shoot...

2 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: NWLEM III - November 20th-22nd, 2015 - Portland, Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    I might be able to make this happen. No promises yet, but I'll definitely keep this in mind.

I'm amazed that the building has a max occupancy limit of only 49. That space shown in the pictures is huge! Why such a small limit?

Adam
    That's the private event capacity without getting the Fire Marshall involved and making it a public event. If we get anywhere near 50 people registered, it would be no big deal to pay for the permit etc, so we can have more than 49 people. (Something like 800-1000)

They really try to crack down on events like raves here, so this way, if you have over 49 people, they just lump you in with music events, basically. I budgeted this LEM for 20-30 people, based on previous attendance. Fortunately, due to size of the building and the option to "switch modes", we have virtually unlimited capacity, as long as the bulk of the attendees register somewhere between now and a month or so before the event. I'd just need a couple weeks notice to get the permit.

- Jonathan

I plan on attending. I will be sure to buy cases of viso prior to the event.
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

I just booked my flight. Wish I had done it a week or two ago. Lost over $100 by waiting.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    I just booked my flight. Wish I had done it a week or two ago. Lost over $100 by waiting.
    Story of my life!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Ok... I'z registered. I'll be in Thursday about 6:10pm.
    PM Sent...

Updated the top post with some hotel info and a screenshot so you can see where the door is on the building. Working on an itinerary now.

I guess I need to give you Money...
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    I guess I need to give you Money...
    PM inbound.

I am looking into finding two from Texas to go -- either some with the right car OR splitting the cost of a weeks rental car and try to visit Colorado before and Wash. (vancouver) after --
    friendly riders ONLY

hk
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-