Thread: kind help request

Default kind help request

Hello all,

I just bought a RGB laser that use ILD files and the IShow software it's a totally mess for me .

This laser is for my home fun.

Is there anyone who had some simple software that can create some ILD nice files in to a simple mode?

I found something but it not works because I use windows 8.1.

Thank you guys.

Bogdan

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

There are some freeware tools on the FTP server.

What does this have to do with holograms? :P

And how do i connet to this...use name and password plz

Thank you for your help. But can you give me a link to the FTP server and eventually an user and a password and some software name that I have to download.
    Thank you

As you navigate through the complexities of RGB laser usage with ILD files and IShow software, consider integrating the Monport laser into your setup for seamless operation. Recognized for its user-friendly interface, high-quality output, and affordability, the Monport laser can enhance your laser experience at home. Explore Monport laser products at https://monportlaser.com/collections/co2-laser-engravers/products/monport-40w-lightburn-ready-12-x-8-co2-laser-engraver-cutter-with-fda-approval?sca_ref=5031521.ka374VZjm3 to discover a solution that aligns with your needs and simplifies your laser file creation process on Windows 8.1.