Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Free SELEM Dinner!!

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Default Free SELEM Dinner!!

All you gotta do is register before June 30! And you'll have an extra $25 left to spend on this:

http://www.texasroadhouse.com/menu/interactive-menu

versus those poor souls that wait until after the 30th and have to pay for BOTH the increased registration fee AND for their dinner!

1 week left!
    PM Sent...

You best make sure you're tippin' though!

I don't see any special offers like that.

Ok.... perhaps I should have been more clear. It was an effort (reminder) to get people to register prior to the price going up to $100. Meaning that, if you do, that just means you've got an extra $25 available that could, in theory, be used towards the opening night dinner, versus the people who wait to register AFTER the 30th and have to spend $100 to register and then still have their dinner to pay for. Yeah, I buy a lot of crap but, I am NOT also paying for your dinner just to remind people to register early. LOL Sorry!
    PM Sent...

Oh, I thought it was to register on the restaurant site for a $25 discount for dinner. Duh.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    Ok.... perhaps I should have been more clear. It was an effort (reminder) to get people to register prior to the price going up to $100. Meaning that, if you do, that just means you've got an extra $25 available that could, in theory, be used towards the opening night dinner, versus the people who wait to register AFTER the 30th and have to spend $100 to register and then still have their dinner to pay for. Yeah, I buy a lot of crap but, I am NOT also paying for your dinner just to remind people to register early. LOL Sorry!
    if we don't want to go to texas road house will you give us 25$ worth of lattes?
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

ah, ok, I too thought it was a restaurant based deal. That said, my vote is still to nix the roadhouse in favor of the more local El Paso Restaurant. DEELISH!

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by hitekvoop View Post
    ah, ok, I too thought it was a restaurant based deal. That said, my vote is still to nix the roadhouse in favor of the more local El Paso Restaurant. DEELISH!
    i'll join you at the el paso restaurant. i'm not a consumer of dead cows so texas road house has no appeal to me.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    if we don't want to go to texas road house will you give us 25$ worth of lattes?
    I second this idea.

Give me the $25 you saved by registering early and I'll happily go drive around Newton to find you the $25 worth of lattes and bring them back to the venue. Well... maybe $22.50 worth. (You know...gas and all.)
    PM Sent...