Thread: FOR PICK UP!

Default FOR PICK UP!

FREE FOR REMOVING FROM THE BUILDING!

Three Coherent CR-6 Argon Lasers, one Coherent Innova 100 Krypton Laser, three Spectra-Physics Model 124 Helium-Neon Lasers, four Spectra-Physics Model 120 Helium-Neon Lasers, a Metrologic 660 Helium-Neon Laser, power supplies for all the above, various other laser tubes and magnets, even a cryo pump to lower tube pressure. No guarantees that anything works, all yours for the taking out of a former holography museum. Bring a good-sized van! PM me c/o this forum, we would like to have this stuff removed over the weekend of August 15-16. For free, for real! Start your own laser museum!Attachment 48085
    I know what I want and I know how to get it
    I want to destroy passersby! - Sex Pistols

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Wesly View Post
    FREE FOR REMOVING FROM THE BUILDING!

Three Coherent CR-6 Argon Lasers, one Coherent Innova 100 Krypton Laser, three Spectra-Physics Model 124 Helium-Neon Lasers, four Spectra-Physics Model 120 Helium-Neon Lasers, a Metrologic 660 Helium-Neon Laser, power supplies for all the above, various other laser tubes and magnets, even a cryo pump to lower tube pressure. No guarantees that anything works, all yours for the taking out of a former holography museum. Bring a good-sized van! PM me c/o this forum, we would like to have this stuff removed over the weekend of August 15-16. For free, for real! Start your own laser museum!Attachment 48085
    oh man. i wish i still lived in chicago!
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

I'm there. Let me know when/ where.
    Last edited by logsquared; 08-07-2015 at 20:56.

forgot to mention, the stuff is west of the Loop in Chicago.
    I know what I want and I know how to get it
    I want to destroy passersby! - Sex Pistols