Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: UKLEM -20 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire, England 29th 30th April 1st 2nd of May 2016

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    another cracking meets, thanks chaps.

had good attendance as well with a number of people coming and going. we had two old faces turn up, mark who started the whole LEM thing off and karl who we haven't seen since Leicester.

lots of fun and games as normal and plenty of laser action, I always look forward to the meets and cant wait for the next one.

Nice to see you there Andy.
    Thanks again for helping me with the mounts

See yah next time !

Good photos chop.
    - There is no such word as "can't" -
    - 60% of the time it works every time -

Absolutely awesome weekend and a fantastic set of Photo's Andy

Hope you don't mind but i've pinched one of them to post the Holo setup on the Holography FB page.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Just the 2 old faces? ;p

Great time had by all, thanks again Jim and everyone who attended.
    Regards,

Aidan

Great weekend, thanks to all, especially Jim.

BTW, The Lexel is heartbroken you thought it was an SP, Noble

Quote Originally Posted by Laserhobbit View Post
    BTW, The Lexel is heartbroken you thought it was an SP, Noble
    No. it's an SP161 - I'm referring to the baby ion that's also pictured in the kitchen sitting over the fridge.

Quote Originally Posted by NobleGas View Post
    Nice to see a collection of ions there - Rob, I see the old Spectra Physics you bought from me is still going
    Not only going but working...it worked as an alignment laser for the Lexel. Fired right down the bore and out the back to get great alignment from the Krypton beat which we had scanning. Itw working better than ever the Lexel, though still has some issues we had 700mW out of it at one point with 11 sexy Kr lines.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

PS I brought it along hoping you may have an emotional re-union but it was not to be......

R
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    PS I brought it along hoping you may have an emotional re-union but it was not to be......

R

I still have one of it's siblings here, couldn't stand to let the whole litter go