Thread: Suggestions

Default Suggestions

1) Fix it so that you can have paragraphs with an empty line between them. Nothing is worse than spending time to come up with a thoughtful response only to have it squashed into a mass of words that no one wants to attempt to read. The formatting of the posts here lends itself to a lot of "tl;dr" going on.
    2) Get rid of the requirement to have X characters in a message. If this was the My Little Pony forum where tons of teenage girls post only "omg", and "lol" I could understand such a requirement. Instead of punishing everyone why not simply get rid of that and scold anyone who abuses it? This is a self moderated forum, right?

Why is this all off a sudden a problem after all these years?
    Just keeping the formatting into account and using the "white text trick" it's always been fine ^^

Not sure but Spec might have better things to do with his time.

My momentum is too precisely determined :S

Quote Originally Posted by JohnYayas View Post
    2) Get rid of the requirement to have X characters in a message. If this was the My Little Pony forum where tons of teenage girls post only "omg", and "lol" I could understand such a requirement. Instead of punishing everyone why not simply get rid of that and scold anyone who abuses it? This is a self moderated forum, right?
    That limit was removed a couple years ago, not sure why it was brought back... ?

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post

Like fixing the wiki

Quote Originally Posted by masterpj View Post
    Why is this all off a sudden a problem after all these years?
    Just keeping the formatting into account and using the "white text trick" it's always been fine ^^

Are you opposed to improvement? Why go with the status quo? Also, isn't the point of a Suggestion sub-forum to offer suggestions?

Yes! I welcome my little pony! OMG lol lol lol OMG!

So long as it shits rainbows.
    This space for rent.