Thread: Ld 2000 shows dvd

Default Ld 2000 shows dvd

Hello,

Im new on this world and I bought an Beyond license thinking that will contain the ILP shows, same as Beyond... I just discover that not.

Where I can get that? I don't want to pay a LD2000 only to get the shows when I already have Beyond

Thank you all

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

There are a number of them available for download on the Pangolin Show Portal. Since you've bought BEYOND, you should be able to get signed up and logged on quite easily. Beyond will also play all of the Quickshow shows as well as obviously, the BEYOND shows that are there.
    http://www.pangolinshows.com/

edit - I just read you said ILP shows. Not certain if they're on the portal or not but, it's still worth checking.
    PM Sent...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

what are ILP shows?

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    what are ILP shows?
    OK, Maynetz, ignore this, you did not personally open a wound. Some one will have some if his stuff for you. But I will tell you why you may have a hard time finding some of the shows..
    Swami,

Remember the New Zealand guy in the Phillipines who did a malicious Twin Towers show to Disco Inferno right after a 9-11 anniversary? .. Came on PL, linked the show, said the US disserved it.. Terrance whats his name... That's ILP... Does some really cool hand roto-scoped graphics but made himself very unpopular in the US after that..
    Aka International Laser Productions...
    http://www.internatlaser.com/downloa...nformation.htm
    videos of his shows, including the infamous one..
    http://www.internatlaser.com/max_laser_shows/index.html
    Lemon Tree, Kiss from Rose, Snoopy's Christmas are three of his good ones... Does nice 3DS Max and Roto-scoped stuff.. But made himself forgettable in the US by doing this conspiracy based Twin Towers thing with "Burn Baby Burn"... It had incredible graphics, but was in very poor taste.. As if in if I ran it here at a public show, I might get badly beat up sort of poor taste.
    That might be why some of his stuff is hard to find, but it is on older Pango distribution disks.. Including one of my disk sets..
    /
    Steve
    Last edited by mixedgas; 11-02-2015 at 17:27.
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

ahh ok.

I remember the controversy, barely.

Hi Steve,

I don't had idea about the 9-11 show... Im sorry, I'm from Madrid and living on the US... so I can understand very well. Horrible!

I asked because Im going some 90's dance shows and the ILP have a lot of them. I asked Pangolin and they told me to buy the 75$ dvd ... I just bought Beyond and really have my pocked not so well.

On the Pangolin portal don't have that shows.

I just hope that someone can have it and can share with me.

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'll see what I can do. PM me. I'm not so sure I have any dance music shows on Pangolin Content from ILP other then "Frankie Goes to Hollywood's Relax".
    Of course all the normal "It only works on Pangolin and You Must Have a License" provisions apply...

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Truthfully, the ILP shows that are included with the LD2000 package aren't that great. They are older shows, and most of them are beam shows anyway. ILP has done some good graphics shows in the past, but those need to be purchased directly from them. The ones on the LD2000 disc are pretty lame.

Also, given the controversy surrounding their Disco Inferno show, you can understand why many people here are reluctant to recommend them in the first place.

All that being said, I think you will be more impressed with the shows you can find on the Pangolin Show Portal anyway. There are some really good shows on there!

Adam