Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Paris

OK, good point and the facts then say what?

Then there's this:

This is really weird. After such an important event, the failure to adequately secure this scene only a couple of days afterwards is reckless. Where is the FBI? Now, the entire world has seen all these photographs of possible accomplices vs completely innocent individuals. They are now either warned or unnecessarily exposed to retribution. This is inexcusable. The president, speaking after the Paris bombings, ridiculed congress for fearing women and orphans. We now know he was 1/2 right. Apparently, the assurance that our federal government would provide the background checks of thousands of Syrian refugees dumped in communities around the country, is a farce. We are now learning that last year, this "woman" was cleared and provided a green card. Now, that investigators are bothering to look into her background, it is clear the feds missed big red flags. On the other hand Farook was described as quiet and living the American dream. His immediate family said they had "no idea" that he would pursue violence. How do you vet that? Either his family is lying and the threat of radical Islam is much broader than is suggested (my opinion) or the threat from this "religion" is so insidious that it is impossible to coexist with it.

You remember learning about the Ptolemaic model of the solar system; the incredibly complex (and wrong) cluster of epicycles that had to be jammed together to explain the motion of the planets based on the conflict of observation and the obsession that the earth was the center of the universe? It was defended under the threat of death and imprisonment. That is how I feel about the leaders of the Western World. In order for them to be right then civilization has to operate with very bizarre rules and gross inconsistencies with logic. Observations have to be ignored or suppressed. I'm telling you "the emperor has no clothes".
    Last edited by planters; 12-05-2015 at 07:15. Reason: spelling