Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: APC40 MKII and quickshow mapping

Hi All,

Had the APC40 MKII working fine with the trial version of Bomes MT.. but cant get it to work properly once I paid for the full version.
    The port routing settings are a little more advanced than the trial version but I think i'm pointing it in pretty much the same direction.
    Midi Input>APC40 mkII
    Midi Output>Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out?

Quickshow is set to Bome Midi Translator 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APC40MkII settings.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	49611

I've got a fully mapped .bmtp file as well as a quick show file for 25$, almost all soft buttons are mapped to mimic the screen. even fx are mapped to the screen = )

Midi out should be set Channel 1I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyRooney View Post
    Hi All,

Had the APC40 MKII working fine with the trial version of Bomes MT.. but cant get it to work properly once I paid for the full version.
    The port routing settings are a little more advanced than the trial version but I think i'm pointing it in pretty much the same direction.
    Midi Input>APC40 mkII
    Midi Output>Bome MIDI Translator 1 Virtual Out?

Quickshow is set to Bome Midi Translator 1

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	APC40MkII settings.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	160.1 KB 
ID:	49611

Default Bome bmtp file

For the Mk2? Definately interested!

Sorry buddy.. The mk2, just isn't as solid as the mk1.. I'm sorry that I don't have any making for you.. But if I were you, I'd take the mk2 to guitar center, and trade it in got an mk1..they are much sturdier.And made of metal instead of plastic

Hi there Brightlight,
    I'm just trying my hand with APC40 ( picked it up from a friend ) & QS.. is there a chance to have the said .Bmtp file ?
    thanks

Hello all
    I saw this video on yourtube - https://youtu.be/nKcA3PUCOek this guy has done a real good job mapping all the keys of APC40.. Is there a way to get this in touch with him ??
    Hey Brightnight
    Thanks for the file!
    Unfortunately , it has all the mapping that is already up on the net & the sliders & the blinking of the buttons are not active.. but good job programming the FX buttons !

I had searched and searched for mapped files. Forever! With no luck.
    Beyond is super easy, QS is not.
    I left the sliders and knobs for you to assign to your liking..they can be simply mapped in the QS midi portion. But as for the buttons.. There's like 5 parameters for each..And a Lot of time was put into it.. Maybe I.need to send you my QS file as well..

Not sure about the blinking of the buttons, but all soft buttons, and all of the effects that I could fit..work. And you're able to customize the sliders to speed, rotation.etc. And there should already be done of that in there as well.. Like I said, maybe it's my QS file that you need also, and will happily send it once I get a moment. .

Bro you send me the same file which is listed on https://www.facebook.com/triplebeamz as your fie has the same Author info that is on this guys file. Yes the FX seems to be added by you.
    Sure .. will like to have the sliders programmed too.. waiting for your QS file

I started with a platform, for the top buttons,and paid whomever for such..Not sure if it was then, but then; programmed a lot more into it.
    More than happy so send my QS File when I get to my computer.

..I don't want to be made out to be some scammer. I've done A LOT of work with the file that I had sent you. So I'm happy to help with any issues.
    -Chris

Not implicating anything .. just pointing out my observation . will be happy to to get a second file from you!
    One thing though.. when I copy your file on to my work PC ( desktop).. it does not work.. but works fine on my laptop.. any idea why?
    Last edited by kamakajee; 04-22-2016 at 02:24.