Thread: RGB Laser (Problem with colors!)

Default RGB Laser (Problem with colors!)

I currently own a 1.1w RGB Laser (TTL color system) from a unknown china provider, it is my first RGB Laser and it have DMX in/out and ILDA in/out connectors ~hooray!
    Turning it on and using factory presets works as expected (all colors working!!)

then problems comes...

But when I connect my ILDA cable and launch QuickShow, only red, white and blue colors works, white is blue and green is blue as well.
    However, the first 10 minutes I installed and used QuickShow, all colors worked normally!! suddenly it messed up!

Factory presets without ILDA connector all colors works, so I don't know if it is a problem with my laser or Pangolin interface.

Can someone give a clue? thanks!

Have you checked the colour settings in Quickshow = Top of page > Settings > Projector Settings > Colour Settings Tab

Check it's set to "3 Laser (RGB)" AND "TTL".

Yes, I'm using "3 Laser (RGB)" and "TTL".

I also tried to use it from other computer, same issue.

So you mean green doesn't work and white doesn't contain any green?
    or just green by itself doesn't work?
    Does the green appear in it's "Auto show" mode? If yes then it's not likely a threshold issue nor a broken green.

Could be a wiring issue.. are you comfortable with re-wiring the ilda connector?

First check the wiring and pangolin has an easy pinout here so you can check: http://pangolin.com/LD2000/qm2000pinouts.htm *pinout is the same with every controller as it's a standard but I just like this overview because it's a nice and clear table. The only difference is that your controller only has 3 color channels.

Eventually do consider swapping those drivers for analog drivers . It's so worth it and opens a new world of possibilities.

I found the problem, the ILDA cable is having connecting issues. Sorry for being noob.

Thanks masterpj and White-Light for the help.

Here a explanation of my problem:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RjQWbRB.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	49667
    Last edited by FHaze; 03-23-2016 at 09:16.