Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dichro for mixing 445 + 462nm

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

Quote Originally Posted by bridge View Post
    We had 462nm diode, power up to 2W, we want to storage clearace sale, prices is 40USD/pcs, email us if you want,
    Bridge, is this the M462 raw diode? If so, I'd like a couple.
    PM Sent...

Just a quick update, I thought we were ready to pass the order so I sent emails to everyone but Edison just told me that he wasn't anymore interested for his 4pcs so we need to hold back a little, as we are now 3 pcs away of the minimum order... I will keep you informed as soon as possible, sorry for the inconveniance

Sebastien

Little update : still waiting a confirmation from TESA user here, already sent two PM but nothing about his 4pcs. He was online last time on 27th March so it seems he doesn't log on here often...

So we have to wait a bit more I'm afraid... thanks for all the other who confirmed the qty, and thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesa View Post
    Would be interested in 4 ps
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thinking2.gif 
Views:	157 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	49782 Sebastien, I have an uncomfortable feeling that maybe "Tesa" might have been referring to "Bridge's" rather misplaced 40$ 462nm blue diode offer, .... NOT four rather sophisticated lightblue/darkblue dichros...and is blissfully unaware of his/her involvement in this thread.

If this IS the case then perhaps if "Tesa" is unavailable, ..... maybe BRIDGE could enlighten us in this respect !

Cheers
    PS I don't mind waiting ..so please don't give up on this!

I am interested in 2 pieces
    Thanks, Albert

Mmmm not sure Lari, as Bridge explicitly told to contact him per email about the diodes... But u're right, Bridge's post is clearly misplaced China style.

This being said, Tesa could at least answer to clear up the situation! Just keep waiting a bit more with a bit of hope...

Quote Originally Posted by catalanjo View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thinking2.gif 
Views:	157 
Size:	2.3 KB 
ID:	49782 Sebastien, I have an uncomfortable feeling that maybe "Tesa" might have been referring to "Bridge's" rather misplaced 40$ 462nm blue diode offer, .... NOT four rather sophisticated lightblue/darkblue dichros...and is blissfully unaware of his/her involvement in this thread.

If this IS the case then perhaps if "Tesa" is unavailable, ..... maybe BRIDGE could enlighten us in this respect !

Cheers
    PS I don't mind waiting ..so please don't give up on this!
    - - - Updated - - -

Ok Albert, thanks, this helps !

Quote Originally Posted by lasergrazy View Post
    I am interested in 2 pieces
    Thanks, Albert

Just wondering why you want to mix 445 and 462? 445 is all glowish compared to 462 462 is SOOO much nicer a color. I can see adding in 488 and 462 as separate lines r g b v Plus for the power available I just don't see the need for the power/. If you are doing beams you want 462 anyway and that is where you need power. For graphics 462 is what I like. I do have to say the white is a bit more white with 445 but that is all.

Hehe I believe it's rather a matter of taste. Personnaly I love 462nm too but I feel that it still lacks that deep blue / violets of the 445. Now why having to choose if you can simply combine both?

And don't forget that the main advantage of this dichro method is that you can double your blue power while keeping same beam size and divergence, no matter if the beams are polarized or not ! And at that price tag it's a no brainer

Quote Originally Posted by kecked View Post
    Just wondering why you want to mix 445 and 462? 445 is all glowish compared to 462 462 is SOOO much nicer a color. I can see adding in 488 and 462 as separate lines r g b v Plus for the power available I just don't see the need for the power/. If you are doing beams you want 462 anyway and that is where you need power. For graphics 462 is what I like. I do have to say the white is a bit more white with 445 but that is all.

Just a bump to see if there would be just a few another interested peoples... We are only a few pieces away !

Re-Bumped !!! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trampoline.gif 
Views:	117 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	49865
    Blue + Blue = MOAR BLUE!

Cheers