Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F2mm lens in m9,0.5 barrel

catalanjo - 6pcs
    Fearless - 10pcs
    sandstorm - 25pcs
    lanek - 2pcs
    nano - 4pcs

Any update to the GB?

I'll do 13 pcs, which would bring it up to 50 total. If the GB is a bust, does anyone know where I can get the barrels to mount the lens? They are pretty small (2.5 mm). Thanks.

Bradfo69 is offline Pending BST Forum Purchases: $47,127,283.53

If I thought there would be any real possibility I'd actually follow through on building something with them, I'd think about getting 4 or 8 but, that's a lot of money to tie up in more crap that sits in a tool box waiting for "someday". I might even "need' them since I've probably bought all the other bits and just don't remember it.
    PM Sent...

Brad--you don't have any 2mm fl lens sitting in any of your drawers that I could "borrow" or buy? I need 8 to finish the red builds for the 3 new projectors that I'm building. Going with super cooled reds with temps controlled by a sophisticated PID algorithm that I wrote running on an ardunino. Thanks. Rick

I will be placing the order this week. Ill then hit all up for some payment

Sorry guys, just been real busy with shows over the last few weeks.. This weekend will be the busiest, but after that, I will return to my sane self
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Thanks Dave, you are the best.

No, if I knew I had 2mm FL lenses I wouldn't have jumped in the thread. I'm trying to figure out what I actually have in red. I bought the stuff from Humphry a while back to make a bunch of red - something like 8 diodes in mounts, lenses, pbs cube, drivers maybe too and I haven't gotten started. I even have a blank, signed check in my checkbook I made out for $250 last year before SELEM and was going to make a post with a picture of it and offer to give it to someone to assemble everything. Never followed through with the idea. Now I can't even recall what the diodes are. They "might" be P73's but I'm just not sure.
    Last edited by Bradfo69; 04-19-2016 at 02:28.
    PM Sent...

Quote Originally Posted by Bradfo69 View Post
    No, if I knew I had 2mm FL lenses I wouldn't have jumped in the thread. I'm trying to figure out what I actually have in red. I bought the stuff from Humphry a while back to make a bunch of red - something like 8 diodes in mounts, lenses, pbs cube, drivers maybe too and I haven't gotten started. I even have a blank in my checkbook I made out for $250 last year before SELEM and was going to make a post with a picture of it and offer to give it to someone to assemble everything. Never followed through with the idea. Now I can't even recall what the diodes are. They "might" be P73's but I'm just not sure.
    I believe, if you post some photos of your unidentified stuff, we could sort it out. P73's - the only uncaned red diode, 2mmFL lenses are small aperture and glued in the barrel. Since there is not much (if any) similar components widely used, they are pretty easy to recognize. Well, unless you're using some fancy alien parts

I dug through old posts and PM's last night. Pretty sure they're P73's. Basically what I bought was everything pretty much ready to be screwed down to a piece of aluminum and aligned. 8 brass mounts w/ diodes installed, lenses, (maybe even lasorbs) pbs, waveplate, and mounts for those, possibly drivers - I'd have to check when I get to work today.
    PM Sent...